Chapter 7: Ashley

"Noah, where are we going?" I asked as we ran through the woods.

"Back where it's safe, we can't trust those guys," Noah replied.

"One of those guys is my brother, and I can't leave him again, he's the only family I have left." In the distance they hear someone scream I Will Find You!!!!

"I don't care what happens to me I'm not leaving he is my only brother," I said as I skidded to a stop.

"Okay then, but you can't let him kill me, because I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me," Noah said as he turned around and faced me.

"Deal," I said.

Noah froze, "Ok but I'm going ahead and warning you now, if I sense danger I'll do something..." He started.

"What?" I asked.

"You probably already know," He told me.

"Oh okay, but not to my brother," I replied as I stared into his big brown eyes.

"I can't make any promises, if he hurts me or even you he's dead."

"Fine can I at least tell him about your power, just to warn him?" I asked.

"I seriously don't think you've seen me use my powers before," He stared back at me. "But yeah go warn him."

"Okay," I said. Suddenly Noah fell to his knees as that happened lightning shot out of his hand into the tree and broke a branch.

"What the heck," I screamed.

"Sorry," Connor said as he started to stand up.

"Why would you do that?!" I yelled at him.

He relaxed like we were at paradise this second. "Your so pretty when you're angry." He said.

"Shut up!" I screamed.

"You really can't blame him," Ethan stepped up.

"Hey she's mine!" Connor said to Ethan.

"Back off!" Ethan yelled back.

"I already have a boyfriend!" I screamed at them. "And you knocked him out!"

"Oh really now?" Jacob appeared out of nowhere. I stumbled backwards and kind of smiled at Jacob. All of a sudden Noah jumped up and shot at them with lightning coming out of his hands.

"No!" I scream. Jacob, Conner, and Ethan fell to the ground.

"They'll only be out for like ten minutes, run!" He said.

"No we are staying here I'm not leaving them, and if you want you can leave but I'm not leaving!"

"Fine we can stay and I'm sorry I shot your brother, I was worried they were gonna hurt you," He said. "And I'm your boyfriend?"

"Oh... You heard that..." I stammered.

"Yeah, I did," He said. "But... I won't deny it if you don't."

"Deal," I said.

"Wow, Connor and Ethan are desssppppeeerrraattttee!" Noah joked.

"I know right, finally we agree on something," I laughed. I haven't laughed in ages. "I'm tired," I yawned, sitting down.

"Well, you can sleep and I'll make sure that the boys are handled," Noah said.

"I can't let you do that alone," I told him. But I fell asleep anyways. Right on the trunk of a tree with Noah right beside me.