I forced a smile onto my face.

"Thank you" I smiled.

"You're welcome" He winked at me. He hasn't changed at all.

"Well, I'm gonna go now" I pulled Penny's arm and walked out.

"Wait, I didn't get your number!" Cameron yelled after me.

"I don't remember throwing it" I yelled back, walking out of the backstage area. One of the security guards saw me.

"Oh, you shouldn't be out there. You could get hurt. Go stay with Mahogany, Jake, Jacob, Sam, Jc, and Jack." The security guard escorted us to a safer place where a bunch of people were.

"Hey, aren't you Hailey Reneé?" The girl with beautiful red hair asked me. She must be Mahogany.

"Yeah that's me" I smiled.

"I'm Mahogany. I know why you're back here. Danny must've not wanted you to get hurt. I'll introduce you to everyone. That's Jake, Jacob, Sam, Jc, and Jack (thatsojack). And that little cutie running over here is Skylynn." Mahogany looked over to the right behind me and I did too. The cutest little girl I'd ever seen came running up to me. She had short blonde hair, brown eyes, and a giant smile. She looked about 3 or 4.

"Hi!" She said to me. I smiled and leaned down to her level.

"Hi cutie. You must be Skylynn. I'm Hailey! Can I give you a nickname?" She nodded. "I'm gonna call you... Skylee! Just like my name!"

"I like you! You're pretty!" She smiled at me, playing with my hair.

"Thank you! I think you're pretty too! Can I take a picture with you?"

"YEAH!" She yelled happily. I smiled and laughed.

"Okay okay!" She giggled and I got out my phone, holding it out and smiling. Skylynn smiled too and I snapped the picture.

I posted it on Instagram and Twitter.

Caption: "Met this little cutie backstage! Nice meeting you Skylynn (:"

I slipped my phone back in my bag and went over to meet everyone else. Penny was already chatting it up with Jc. They'd be a cute couple. I was immediately attracted to Jake. He was built, a little on the pudgey side, but it totally worked for him. He was gorgeous. I smiled and walked over to him.

"Hi, I'm Hailey. You're Jake, right?"

"That's me" He laughed.

"So what's up?" I said smiling.

"Nothing, just talking to the most beautiful girl ever. How about you?"

I didn't answer because I was blushing and looking at the ground, trying to avoid awkward eye contact after he said that. I thought he'd be weirded out that I didn't answer, but he saw my cheeks and laughed.

"Is THE, Hailey Reneé blushing?" I laughed and looked back up at him.

"Maybe, maybe not.... okay yeah I am." We both laughed.

"Hey can I take a picture with you?" He asked me.

"Yeah sure" I smiled. "Only if I can get your number."

"Of course" He smiled. He handed his phone to Jack.

"Hey Jack, can you take our picture?"

"Sure, but you guys are my new otp okay? Okay." I laughed and Jake put his arm around my waist. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. Before Jack took the picture, Jake kissed my cheek and Jack took it like that. I blushed fiercely as I looked at the picture.