Epilogue

Song of the chapter-
Mad World by Gary Jules

I suggest listening to the song as you read the chapter, it might make more sense I guess?
____________________

The next morning I woke up in Taylor's room, since I knew I could trust him. I never went back to my room last night. I went straight to Taylors. He also rooms with Shawn and Hayes, but they were both asleep when I came.

The guys were asleep and I checked my phone, seeing that it was 8:30am. I was glad I woke up early. That meant I could sneak into my room, grab a change of clothes, my make up, and hair stuff, and come back and get washed up here.

I snuck out of the room and into my room. No one was awake, thank god.

I went to my suitcase, grabbing a change of clothes. Then I went in the bathroom, grabbed what I needed, and went back to Taylor's room.

I shower, blow dried and straightened my hair, and did my make up.

I changed into a white and baby blue Young & Reckless tank top, a pair of white shorts, and some Toms.

I walked out of the bathroom and Shawn was awake.

"Hey, what are you doing in here?" He smiled, wiping his eyes.

"Jacob and I aren't friends anymore..." I sighed, sitting on the end of Shawn's bed.

"Wanna talk about it?" I shook my head.

"Not really" I said. He nodded.

"I'm sorry" He said. I sarcastically laughed.

"You didn't even do anything."

"I know. But I'm still sorry about how your feeling." I looked down at my shoes.

"It's okay." We sat in silence until I spoke up.

"I'm gonna go get some air. I kind of want to be alone." I said, standing up.

"Okay that's fine. Take all the time you need" Shawn said. I nodded before leaving.

I went straight to the beach, sitting down on the sand to think.

This is all my fault. I never should've yelled at Jacob. I ruined everything, just like I ruined everyone's lives by being born. I should've never agreed to go on the Magcon Tour. I should've never became a model. I should've just went to another school, stayed quiet, and finished with my diploma. From there, I would've gone to college. Then get a job. And live my life.

I brought my knees to my chest, feeling tears begin to well up in my eyes and stream down my cheeks.

Everything's my fault.

Why am I even here? There's no point. There's no point in anything, anymore. Acting. Singing. Living. Breathing.

Maybe that's why my mom always liked Rose better. Because she knew I wasn't supposed to be her daughter, let alone be alive.

This world is a sick place. A sick, filthy god damn place.

If I died, a part of the world may be sad, Shawn may be sad, Matt may be sad, Hayes may be sad, Aaron may be sad, Jack J may be sad, Taylor may be sad, Nash may be sad, the rest of the sexy six may be sad, Rose may be sad, Karime, Jessica, Lisa, Alexis, Danielle, Penny, Jade, Hannah, they may all be sad. But this isn't where I belong.

But what if it's what they want? What if they only pretended to like me? For fame, for a name in this world?

Or maybe I'm overreacting about all of this. But I'd doubt it.