Chapter 17- Part 1

We got to the park and we went through the security thingy. One of the security people was a fan and asked for a picture, which I gladly took with them.

Suddenly, a bunch of fans started crowding us, and our security guards helped us get through safely. I made a tweet.

@HaileyRenee: I appreciate that you all came, but I was hoping to be a normal teenager for once...

After I tweeted it, people started to leave. I was thankful for that.

"We should go to some shops!" Rebecca smiled.

"I'm cool with that" All the girls went to shops and the guys went to get food, obviously. When aren't they eating.

I ended up buying some tank tops, a pair of flip flops, a stuffed perry the platypus, and some jewelry.

When the girls and I finished shopping, we decided to ride some rides. We went on the teacups first and took some selfies. I posted one on instagram.

Caption: "First time at Disney with my favorite people @jennxpenn @justcallmerebecca plus the boys who are getting food @lohanthony @ohheyitsandrew @thatsojack"

Next we went on space mountain. It was pretty awesome, but I kept ducking my head because I felt like something might hit me. (A/N personal experience from Disney).

Next we went on thunder mountain. The line was almost longer than space mountain. But the ride was worth the wait.

I decided to text the guys and tell them to meet up with us.

To: Andrew, Anthony, Jack

Meet us at the Tower Of Terror

I was pretty scared to go on this ride. But also excited, if that makes any sense.

We went through the line and they brought us into a room where they showed a clip from the movie Tower Of Terror from 1999.

We got on and I sat next to Jack and Andrew in the middle section, while Rebecca, Jenn and Anthony went in the very front.

Before the ride the family appeared in the fake hallway and then we started going up. Higher and higher. The anticipation was rising. The anxiousness. Knowing that any second now, we were going to-

"AHHHHHH!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and literally clung to Jack as we dropped.

Jack laughed at me and when I stopped screaming, I hit him on the shoulder.

The ride ended and we went to get ice cream. It was vanilla ice cream covered in a chocolate shell shaped like Mickey Mouse's head. It tasted so frickin' good.

After that, we went on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. It was kinda stupid, and we got stuck at the waterfall part thingy. (A/N this happened to me at night time and we were at the part where you can see everyone outside and they can see you. Pretty embarrassing.)

After that, we went on more and more rides.

Rebecca told me that tomorrow we were going to Epcot. Apparently there's like three or four parks at Disney world. I didn't know that, considering I've never been out of my own state before until modeling.

_______

We got back to the hotel and it was just turning onto 6:00pm. The party started at 8:30pm. It was for this guy, Ricky Dillon I think, for hitting 1 million subscribers on YouTube.

I was sweating like crazy from being in the 98 degree sun all day, so I took a quick five minute shower just to wash my body.

I put on some lotion and redid my make up.