Chapter 41

*Strong use of language. Don't like it, don't read it. Thankss*

Ugh. We have Magcon today. Great. You can practically hear my sarcastic voice come from the heavens above. Oh wait. I meant come up from hell whoops. My bad.

I walked into the bathroom to yaknow, do my business, and of course, I have my period. Just fantastic. I finished doing my business and went back into the room, where I found Jacob awake.

"Hey you okay?" Jacob asked.

"Do I look okay to you?" I asked him as I sat in my bed with my covers completely wrapped around my body. I probably looked like some kind of burrito. Damn now I want a burrito.

"Geez sorry, someone's on their time of the month" Jacob laughed.

"Ha ha. You can keep laughing if you want my foot up your ass because I actually am." Jacob immediately shut up once he knew I wasn't particularly happy at the moment.

"Well, no ones up yet. At least not that I know of. I'm going down to breakfast. Wanna come?"

"I have to get ready!" I yelled at him, which sent him running out the door like a scared little girl.

I went in the bathroom and spent the longest time avoiding going in the shower, but eventually I just got in. But once I finished showering, it took me thirty minutes to finally step out and dry off. (A/N me every morning lmaoo.)

I blow dried my hair, which took forever because my hair is so thick and long. Then I straightened it, which took forever and came out terribly because I was so lazy and couldn't straighten it all the way. So I just put it in a messy bun and put on a red bandana.

I did my make up and after accidentally smearing every object of make up I used on my face at least twice and having to start over, I finally finished.

I went in the room, grabbed some random outfit, and went back in the bathroom to change.

I changed into a pair of black jean shorts, a black sports bra, my Taylor Caniff tie dye tank top which I cut down the sides like Taylor did with his, and a pair of red Vans.

I grabbed my phone and surprisingly, Jacob wasn't back yet. And Matt and Carter were gone, so I just went downstairs to the buffet alone.

I walked into the buffet on my phone and when I looked up, I saw everyone at a table together, watching me intently, like I was some kind of science project.

"What?!" I snapped. They all turned their heads away from me and I rolled my eyes, shoving my phone in my bra and going to get some food.

I grabbed a plate and put two pancakes, a waffle, a muffin, some eggs, and some bacon on it. I drowned my pancakes and waffle in syrup and grabbed an orange juice before sitting between Jack G and Shawn at the table.

Everyone looked at my plate and then back up at me, like I was on drugs or something. I cut off a piece of pancake and shoved it in my mouth.

"What? I'm hungry!" I yelled. Once again, everyone turned away from me. What the fuck is their problem. Oh Jacob must've told them I'm on my time of the month. Or because of last night. Okay yeah it's because of last night.

"Are you mad at me?" Shawn asked.

"No I never said I was mad at you, did I? God!" I said a little bit too loudly, but my voice seemed to be louder than usual today.

"Can you quiet down please? Everyone's staring at us."

"Like I give a shit!" I saw all of the parents cover their children's ears and the grandparents scolding me.