Chapter 30

I needed to avoid him, obviously. Kiss Matt? After I said I'd go on a date with Shawn? After Cameron and I shared a special moment on the last tour stop? This needs to stop. And it needs to stop right now.

What am I even doing? Leading on three guys at the same time? I mean, I guess I'm not leading them on if I really like them. I just can't choose! They're all too sweet and nice and cute! I've always been bad at making decisions, as well.

I slowly walked down the now empty hallway, since Cameron went to where everyone else was.

I was very cautious, looking every way whenever I turned a corner. I think I managed to get a kink in my neck from looking back and forth, behind me and in front of me.

I walked into my room, sighing as I shut the door. I was safe, at least.

"Good, you're here." Guess I spoke too fast.

I slowly turned around to see Matt. Ugh god why does he have to be so cute? It's not fair. With his blonde hair and that tan skin and those beautiful eyes and- okay I need to stop.

"Hey Matt" I smiled awkwardly. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh nothing, just, you know, winning." He pulled out a water gun from the back of his belt and pointed it straight at me. "Move and I spray."

"Oh hell no. Sorry honey, you are NOT winning today." He sprayed his gun and I ducked, pulling both of the water guns in my bra out and spraying him. "And I win" I smirked.

Matt looked completely confused, bewildered, and amazed at what I did.

"WHAT?!" He screamed, his voice cracking like in his vines. "HOW'D YOU DO THAT?!"

"Well, you know. I got the goods bro" I smirked, walking to the room where everyone else was, which was Nash's room.

"Sup losers. Guess who won" I smirked.

"You won?" Taylor asked.

"Hell yeah I did" I laughed.

"WHAT?!" Matt screamed again, walking into the room.

"Aw, is someone a sore loser?" Hayes said, laughing.

"Wait, how'd she do it?" Carter asked.

"SHE DUCKED MY SHOTS AND PULLED TWO GUNS OUT OF HER FREAKING BRA!"

Everyone looked at me, the guys looking at me in awe.

"MARRY ME!" Carter yelled. I laughed.

"Sorry, I'm not interested. Besides, don't you have a certain girl back home." I smirked, wiggling my eyebrows at Carter. "Danielle, huh?"

"Her? Oh, she's an angel from the heavens above" Carter dreamily smiled, looking up. Then he looked back at me. "Yo, does she like me?"

"I don't know, why don't you text her" I smirked, hoping Carter would get the hint.

"That's a no, isn't it."

"No, she likes you, you're just an idiot" I said.

"What about Jessica? Does she like me?" Jack J asked.

"As a matter of fact, she does." I smirked.

I am on FIRE today with my matchmaking skills!

Carter and Jack J went to go text the girls and Mahogany went back to her room to work on her DJ stuff. Hayes went to go watch some show he wanted to watch and Nash and Taylor wanted to get food. Then Aaron and Jack G followed them because they wanted food too.

So now it was just me, Shawn, Cameron, and Matt.

Greeeaaaat.

"Well, I'm just gonna go" I awkwardly said, walking away.