Chapter 39

"Wake up Hails" Jacob said.

"Ugh" I wiped my eyes, sitting up in bed. "What time is it?"

"9. We're all going to the beach."

"Okay" I said and got up, heading to the bathroom. Only Jacob and I were awake, but I figured he'd wake them up, or they'd wake up on their own.

I took a long shower to clear my head, and then I stepped out. I blow dried and straightened my hair. Then I did my make up. I wasn't going to go swimming, so I wore water proof make up.

You're probably wondering why I'm not going swimming, right? I mean it's California, everyone goes swimming and surfing and stuff. But I have a fear of the ocean. I can't step one foot in it. I've always had a fear or the ocean since I was 7 when I was at the beach in Australia with my whole family. We were visiting my aunt, uncle, and cousins who moved there a few years before. We were all laughing and having a good time, and my cousin Maddie and I decided to go for a swim. We splashed around and went out further, not knowing what lurked beneath the water. It all happened so fast. A shark came up and latched its teeth onto Maddie's leg, pulling. I didn't know what to do. I was only 7. I screamed for help and I grabbed her hand, trying to get her away from the shark. But once help came and we got her up to the shore, her leg was gone, and the shark had it. She now lives life with a left leg that only goes to her knee. I felt awful about it. I still do.

Anyways, really random backstory aside, I threw a towel over me and walked to my suitcase, grabbing an outfit and running back to the bathroom.

I wore a teal strapless bikini, a long Marilyn Monroe tank top cover up that went to mid thigh, and a pair of black flip flops.

I grabbed my black sunglasses and put them on my head. Then I grabbed a beach bag and filled it with everything I needed.

To: Cammybear😘😍💗

All ready to go to the beach. Meet us in my room 💕

I took a picture of myself in the full length mirror and uploaded it to instagram.

@HaileyRenee: Headed to the beach with my homies ✌️ #MarilynMonroe #Reppin #Beach #Ootd

I heard a knock at the door and opened it, seeing Cameron.

"Hey beautiful" Cameron kissed me and gave me a hug.

"Hey" I smiled. Soon enough, everyone was ready so we walked down to the beach together. My phone dinged and so did Cameron's. It was a notification from twitter.

@Mr_Carterr: creepin' on #Cailey bc why not

A picture of me and Cameron was attached and I laughed, favoriting and RTing it. The guys were tweeting back to Carter about the photo as well.

@NashGrier: @Mr_Carterr ZAYYUUUMMM that is one fine ass couple right there #Cailey

@JackGilinsky: @Mr_Carterr mr.dallas looking good in that muscle tank. Future mrs.dallas looking even better in her tank top ;) #Cailey

@ShawnnMendes: @Mr_Carterr why must you creep on them. Leave them alone. They want to suck each other's faces off in peace #Cailey

@TheMattEspinosa: @Mr_Carterr CARTAHH STOP CARTAH DONT DO DAT #Cailey

@HayesGrier: @Mr_Carterr ship game strong though #Cailey

And no one else tweeted. The fans were going nuts and my phone was blowing up.

"You losers are gonna break my phone" I laughed.

We got to the beach and everyone got settled. I laid my towel down next to Cam's and Jacob went on my other side. I set my bag down and took off my cover up and threw off my flip flops. I moved my sunglasses from my head to my face and laid down on my towel. I was prepared to relax, but of course, that was never an option with the whole fame thing.

"Oh my god I love you!" I looked up to see two girls, one blonde and one brunette, with their boobs popping out of their bikinis. It didn't even look like a bathing suit. It looked like a thong and a strap around her gigantisorous boobs. Gross.

"Thank you, we love you too" The guys smiled, being polite.

"Can we like, hang out with you guys?" The one girl asked. Everytime I heard her voice, I wanted to smash my head against the wall. It was the highest frequency, like a freaking dolphin. Dogs heads popped up and tilted to the side when she spoke.

"Sure" Carter said. Of course, these two girls plant themselves around who? Cameron. Well one did, and the other went to Taylor.

"What are your guys' names?" Matt asked.

"Alexa" The one with the annoying voice said.

"Stacy" The other girl said.

"Nice names" Cam smiled.

"Hahaha" Alexa laughed with her annoying ass laugh.

"Hahaha" I imitated her laugh, making Matt, Shawn, Aaron, Jack G, Jack J, Jacob, and Hayes laugh. Alexa just rolled her eyes.

Taylor said he forgot to put sunscreen on his back, and guess who offered to put some on him? Alexa.

Taylor laid down on his stomach and she laid almost on top of him, putting sunscreen on him. Matt took a picture of him and posted it on instagram.

"Wait come here" I said to Jacob and Cam. That girl Stacy thought I meant her too, and started to move towards me. "Not you!"

"Don't be rude to her. She didn't even do anything to you" Cam said.

"Oh are you kidding me right now?" I was angry. she's defending them?! Not me, his girlfriend?! Oh, you don't want to see me pissed off. I turn into a scary monster and I tear apart anyone in my way.

"Yeah, because you don't even know them!" Cam started to get angry.

"You know what? That's it. I'm leaving." I stood up, putting my cover up back on and my flip flops. I grabbed my back and walked away.

"You're being ridiculous!" Cameron yelled.

"Nope, that'd be you!" I turned around and flipped him off.

"Hey wait up" I turned around. It was Matt with Aaron, Hayes, Jacob, and the Jacks.

"Oh, hey guys" I sighed, running a hand through my hair.

"That was really rude of Cameron back there." Jacob said.

"Yeah I know." I said. "Let's just forget about it."

"Where do you guys wanna go?" Jack G asked.

"Let's go to Johnny Rockets. I saw one down the street on the way to the hotel." Jack J said.

"Okay" I said.

"Hey, stop frowning and start smiling bae" Matt said. I laughed, but I had a million thoughts swirling around in my head. Besides the Cameron thing, Matt just called me bae...

We got to Johnny Rockets and it wasn't that crowded, surprisingly, and we were seated.

We all sat in a booth and it went Jack J, Aaron, Matt, me, Jacob, Hayes, and Jack G.

I decided to take a selfie with Jacob. In the picture, I had my head on Jacobs shoulder smiling, and he had his head on top of mine, smiling as well. I secretly hoped Cameron would see the picture and get jealous.

@HaileyRenee: Out with the kewlest kid ever @JacobWhitesides and @JackGilinsky @JackJackJohnson @AaronCarpenter @ItsMattEspinosa @Hayes_Instagram

I also made a tweet out about the whole Cameron thing. I mean, I was extremely angry and pissed off. And what do people do when they're angry and pissed off? Rant on twitter. And it was the dumbest possible thing to do, but I honestly had to get some things off my chest. But I knew I'd regret it later and delete the tweets.

@HaileyRenee: Hope he's happy with some other girl on the beach. I hope he's glad he stood up for her and not me. I hope he bangs her because I don't give a fuck tbh

And that's how the whole thing started. The hashtags #HaileyTwitterRant and #CaileyTroubles were trending.

Everyone now knew that there was indeed, trouble in paradise.