Chapter 31

I walked over to his table.

"Hey" I smiled sweetly.

"Hi" He smiled.

"So...."

"So...." We both awkwardly smiled at each other.

"I needed to tell you something and it's really, really important. Like major, important." I said. He took my hand and led me to a quieter place where there weren't fans around.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I've made my decision. And I think it's the right one" I smiled up at him.

"Wait, are you serious?" His face lit up like a kid on Christmas morning.

I smiled and nodded.

"Yes, Cameron, I'm serious." I smiled.

Cameron immediately picked me up and spun me around.

"YES!" He yelled, and I started laughing.

"You can put me down now" I laughed.

"Oh, right sorry" He chuckled and gently set me down. "Oh wait I never got to ask you something."

That was a first.

"Oh really? What?"

"Well hang on." Cameron got down on one knee, taking my hands in his. "Hailey Reneé Letchworth, will you officially be my girlfriend?"

"Why, of course!"

I smiled and he hugged me again.

"I can't wait to tell the fans. I can't wait to tell the guys. I can't wait to tell my family. I just want to scream it to the world!"

"Woah, slow down there crazy" I laughed. "Hang on, I'm gonna text my girls."

"Ight boo" Cameron made the püma face and I laughed.

To: Penny, Karime, Danielle, Jessica, Hannah, Jade

Guess who's officially dating Mr.Cameron Dallas?! ME!! :DDD

I then texted the sexy six, who I haven't talked to in forever. I called Jack when I realized I didn't love him, and he felt the same way. He actually started to develop some feelings for Miss Jenn McAllister, which I thought was the cutest thing ever!

To: Jack, Andrew, Anthony, Jenn, Rebecca

I am officially dating Cameron (((:

From: Andrew

Wait who's Cameron? What's a Cameron? Life is crazy

To: Andrew

Andrew.... Cameron is on the Magcon Tour, as in Cameron Dallas. Cameron is a name. And yes, life is crazy, but you're even crazier.

From: Anthony

Ooo get it girl #YAAAAAS

From: Rebecca

Congrats girl (:

From: Jenn

Congrats babe </3 I guess we're broken up now

To: Jenn

Nope, you is still my wifey :* <3

From: Jenn

Thank the heavens above

From: Jack

Congrats (: I really hope you're happy Hailey (:

To: Jack

Thanks, and I hope you're happy as well with my wifey lol Jennnnny

From: Jack

Stfu ..I.. That's my middle finger

To: Jack

Cool idgaf BAIIII

And then the conversations ended. I looked up to see Cameron with his headphones in, facetiming someone. I looked over to see a girl who looked somewhat like Cameron.

Cameron took his headphones out and stuffed them in his pocket.

"Hailey, this is my older sister Sierra. Sierra, this is my now official girlfriend Hailey."

"Oh my god I know who you are! I love your modeling!" Sierra was absolutely drop dead gorgeous and I was instantly jealous of her looks. Damn, the genes in this Dallas family must be good. (A/N lol congrats on your sperm Mr. Cameron's father XD.)

"Thank you! And I have to say this, you're absolutely gorgeous! Have you ever thought about going into modeling?"

"No, not really. But I just might" We both laughed.

"You guys have to get back to your tables" Danny walked in and told us.

"Sorry, gotta go sis" Cameron waved to his sister.

"Bye Cam. Bye Hailey, it was nice. meeting you!" Sierra smiled and waved.

"Bye, it was nice meeting you too!" I smiled and waved to her and Cameron ended the call.

"So, when do you want to tell the fans and the guys?"

"It'll come up, eventually. But for right now, let's just have fun. It's Magcon Tour" I smirked and he did too, and we both went back to our tables.

"What was that about?" Jack G asked.

"Oh, nothing" I smirked.

I continued to meet fans.

________

If you guys could, please tweet the link to my story to some of the guys, mostly Matt, Shawn, and Cameron. But the others too! Thanks <3

I want to dedicate this chapter to @Dandelionne for making me an amazing cover, and I would totally use it if I didn't already use another one made by someone else! But thank you so much! You guys should go follow her!

My nerves have officially set in. I have to audition singing for a role for the school play and it's like opera notes and I'm doubting myself when I shouldn't because it's making it worse. And they're making cuts and if I don't make the cuts, I'm literally going to cry.

I have a question, would you guys say I have fans from this story? Haha

Follow my personals:

Instagram:
@lisaquattrone16

Twitter:
@liisaa316

Snapchat:

Lisaquattrone

Kik:
Citylights316

Fan accounts

Instagram: @aaroncrapenter

Twitter:

@omfgitsmagcon