Chapter 16

The next morning Rebecca told me we were going to the one of the Disney parks and then tonight we're driving to a YouTubers party who lives in Florida. Apparently it's gonna be a huge party at a night club.

I took a shower and blow dried my hair. I put my hair in a side braid and then did my make up.

I got dressed and grabbed my bag.

I walked out of the hotel and went to the guys' room.

I had a room key, so I just used it and walked right in. Yeah, wrong decision.

They were all in nothing but their boxers. With Lana Del Rey playing loudly. And they were lip singing along to the song. And dancing around and sliding on the floor...

I quietly stood there and recorded them on Vine and Instagram. I uploaded the one to Vine first.

Caption: "Gotcha Andrew Lowe, Lohanthony, thatsojack #lanadelrey"

I didn't upload one to instagram yet because I was still watching them, trying not to laugh my ass off. But of course, I failed.

I burst out laughing and fell to the ground having a laugh/spaz attack.

The guys all turned bright red and covered themselves.

"YOU SAW NOTHING!" Andrew yelled.

"Oh, I saw everything" I stood up, but began laughing hysterically again.

"Okay, bye Hailey" Anthony shoved me out of the room and shut the door. I stood in the hallway and laughed for a second, then went downstairs.

Jenn and Rebecca were still getting ready, so I decided to get some breakfast.

I grabbed a plate and went through the little breakfast line. I grabbed a waffle, some fruit, a mini muffin, and some orange juice.

I sat down on the couch and the tv was, of course, playing one of my interviews.

"Hey, you're the girl on tv" An old man said to me.

"Indeed I am" I laughed. He then looked at me for a second, and turned around. Alrighty then.

"Hi Hailey" A girl smiled at me.

"Hi" I smiled.

"I'm a big fan. Can I have a picture with you?"

"Of course!" I smiled as her mom took her phone. I put my arm around her and smiled.

"Thank you so much! You're my inspiration! I want to be just like you!"

That one crushed my heart.

"No you don't. I want you to be yourself." I said.

Her mom smiled at me and they left. A few more fans came up to me, and the whole lobby turned into a small meet and greet. Some of the workers helped and kept everyone safe.

"Hailey, let's go!" Rebecca said to me.

"Bye, I love you all!" I smiled and blew everyone a kiss before we all left.

Disney here I come.

______

I made an Instagram for the story. The username is @themakeover_fanfiction go follow please! (: there will be updates, outfits, pictures, and spoliers!