Chapter 24

I immediately wiped up my eyes with the sleeves if my hoodie and stood up.

"Oh hey" I smiled and I could tell Cameron knew it was fake.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Cameron came closer and I took a few steps back.

"Nothing, nothing at all. I'm-I'm fine" My voice was cracky and squeaking.

"No you're not. Hailey, what happened?" Cameron came closer to me and hugged me, pulling me onto the bed and we both laid next to each other, facing the ceiling.

"I don't think I like Jack anymore" I sighed.

"And why are you upset over that?"

"Because I said it during a YouNow and.....and I got a lot of hate from it. And there was this one comment that was just so overwhelming and I....." I trailed off and we were left in silence. Finally, Cameron started to understand.

"Hailey..." Cameron's voice cracked as he turned to me, his eyes glistened from tears. I nodded as I bit my lip, tears starting to pour from my eyes.

I quickly sat up and sat criss cross, looking at my lap.

"Yeah" I nodded and my voice cracked.

"Why would you do this to yourself?" Cameron sat up next to me.

"I have for awhile now. Ever since you bullied me, actually."

"It's my fault?" Tears started to roll down Cameron's face faster and faster. "I'm so sorry and I know that sorry doesn't change the past but I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I never wanted any of this to happen. Its all my fault."

Cameron was now full on crying as his head faced down.

I wrapped my arms around Cameron.

"Sorry doesn't change the past. But it starts a new beginning."

Cameron stopped crying and sniffled, looking at me.

"Does this mean you forgive me?"

"Of course" I smiled.

"I need to do something first." Cameron placed his fingers on the left sleeve of my sweatshirt. "May I?"

I nodded.

Cameron began pulling up my sweatshirt sleeves, seeing all of the bandaids on each arm. He carefully took each bandaid off. I watched in awe as he kissed every single one of my scars. He didn't even care that there was blood, he kissed them.

(A/N don't make a fucking rude comment about the blood thing saying it's disgusting. Because if you do, then you're the one who's disgusting. So shut your fucking mouth. Okay continue.)

"Why are you doing this?" Tears fell down my cheeks as Cameron looked up at me.

"To make sure you don't do it again." Cameron finished and went to his room, grabbed a first aid kit, and cleaned up my arms, wrapping them in the cloth wrap bandaid stuff.

"Thank you" I hugged Cameron tightly. I would never forget this moment for my entire life. "Wait please don't-"

"Don't worry beautiful, I won't tell anyone." Cameron kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes, loving the feeling of his soft, warm lips against my skin. It made me calm almost instantly.

"Well I obviously can't wear this to the show." I laughed, trying to lighten the mood.

"Don't worry, I already have Mahogany on it. She got you a new costume. Well, she got some accessories from the store and has some clothes for it already. C'mon, do you want to go see her?"

I nodded. "Wait, let me take off my make up first."

I went into the bathroom and looked at my reflection, sighing. I'll never be beautiful like Mahogany, or Jessica, or Danielle, or Karime, or Jade, or Hannah, or Penny, or Lisa, or Alexis. I was just plain me. Nothing special.

I cleaned my face of all make up and I looked absolutely awful. My cheeks were red from crying and there were purple bags under my eyes and I looked dreadfully pale.

"Ready?" Cameron popped his head in the bathroom door.

"I look ugly..... I'm ugly" I sighed and looked down.

"Don't ever say that again. You're gorgeous and beautiful and pretty and cute and the most perfect person in the entire world in my eyes. You'll always be beautiful. You are beautiful." Cameron hugged me. He seemed to be doing a lot of that today. But I didn't mind.

"Thank you so much."

"C'mon, let's go get your costume" Cameron took my hand and we walked to Mahogany's room together.

__________

Hey guys! I just wanted to say that for anyone who does self harm and struggles with it, I know what you're going through. I don't tell many people this and only a few close people in my life know, but I cut myself. You may say this is going against god or something and that I'm sinning, and I know, I'm a christian. So don't say that. I'm just saying that if you guys get feel alone or just need someone to talk to or you're feeling stressed or something, my kik is citylights316. Message me at anytime, and I'll make sure I answer. I love you all <3