Chapter 12

I walked into the hotel room to see...

A bunch of hot guys. There were balloons everywhere with a WE MISSED YOU HAILEY sign hanging from the ceiling.

"Oh my god" I smiled. "Thank you guys so much."

I was guessing Jake already told them I didn't remember them, because they went slower with everything and were careful not to overwhelm me.

"Hey Hailey, I'm Cameron" A guy with tan skin and brown hair smiled at me.

"Hi" I smiled.

"I'm Jack" A guy with blonde hair and blue eyes popped out. Another guy popped out from behind him.

"And I'm Jack" A guy with tan skin, brown hair, and brown eyes smiled.

"I'm Nash" A guy with pale skin and bright blue eyes smiled at me.

"I'm Taylor" Oh, I remember! I think... well Jake told me that his girlfriend is Alexis. That's all I remember about Taylor.

"I'm Sam" OH! And his girlfriend is Lisa! Again, Jake told me...

"I'm Jc" A guy with brown and blonde hair smiled. His cheeks were chubby. I poked them.

"Your cheeks are cute and chubby" I laughed. So did everyone else.

"Thanks" Jc laughed.

"I'm Hayes" A guy who looked similar to Nash smiled at me.

"I'm Shawn." Woah, he was extremely cute!

"I'm Matt." A cute boy with blonde hair smiled at me.

"I'm J-Jack." A guy with brown quiffed hair stuttered and nervously smiled at me.

"I'm Carter" A guy with dark brown hair and brown eyes smiled.

"I'm Aaron" AWWW! He's so cute looking and adorable! Haha.

"I'm Jacob" A guy with brown quiffed hair smiled. He was gorgeous, but looked to be a year or two older than Hayes, who looked 12-13.

"I'm Mahogany" A girl with bright red hair smiled.

"I'm Skylynn" A cute little girl with blonde hair and brown eyes smiled.

"I'm Bart" An older guy said to me. I was guessing he ran this whole Magcon thing since he was the only adult I'd seen since I walked into the room.

"We're so glad you're okay" Cameron said.

"Thanks. You guys are all so nice. I actually feel really bad that I don't remember any of you..." I frowned, looking down.

"Hey, don't feel bad" Shawn said. "It's not your fault."

"Yeah, it's not like you wanted to get in a car accident." Hayes said.

"So how was the first night of the Magcon Tour?"

"Really awesome. Everyone missed you. Oh, and a girl named Lily was crying because she was dying to meet you. I got her number so you could call her if you wanted to."

"I will later, I just got here." I smiled.

"By the way, we're leaving tomorrow at 10:00am. Since you live 10 hours away, you'll get home around 8:00pm. But as soon as you get home you're leaving for Disney world with me, Rebecca, Andrew, Anthony, and Jenn." Jack said.

"Uh, who?"

"Oh shit I forgot you don't know who they are. Well we're all best friends and we used to be the fab five, but since you joined we became the sexy six" Jack informed me.

"Oh" I nodded.

"You don't have to go if you don't want to" Jack looked sad as he said that.

"No, no! I wanna go!" I smiled. "I'm excited!"

"Awesome!" Jack hugged me. As he hugged me, my stomach erupted in butterflies and my cheeks became redder than the usual rosy color they always are.

Jake cleared his throat with an annoyed face. Jack and I quickly pulled away as I remembered I was dating Jake.

"Oh, right. Sorry Jake" I smiled and hugged Jake. My stomach erupted in butterflies again, but not as much as when I hugged Jack...

I pulled away from Jake's hug feeling weird. Not a good weird. Like an awkward weird.

"Well Hailey probably needs her rest so let's leave her be" Nash said. Everyone started leaving after hugging me.

The only people left were me, Shawn, and Jake. Unfortunately, I had to sleep with Jake. I don't think he understood it was awkward for me. I don't really like him. I mean I like him, but I don't think I'd want to be in a relationship with him.

I changed into sweatpants and a baggy hoodie and laid in bed. Jake kissed my cheek.

"Night beautiful" I fake smiled.

"Night babe" I cringed inside as I said that. I feel so bad for saying this because Jake loves me, but all night, all I could think about was Jack.

-

Instagram:
@lisaquattrone16
@aaroncrapenter
@kevintwerks
@beaupoopbrooks
@themakeover_fanfiction

Twitter:
@liisaa316
@omfgtobeone
@omfgitsmagcon

Tumblr:
Trippygh0st.tumblr.com
Mikeysfusconstructor.tumblr.com
Castielmycherrypie.tumblr.com

Vine:
Butera clan

Snapchat:
Lisaquattrone

Kik:
Citylights316

Youtube:
Sarahandlisa36