Proposal

A/N: well I'm back (: I'm feeling all better now, thanks to the full three weeks off. I'm healing step by step although there will always be a big scar inside my heart but I want you guys to know, I can't thank you guys enough, also my friends and family, but anyway enough of the talk, I wrote this yesterday so I decided to publish it today, so enjoy!

***

They say that love supposed to make you feel like a fire raging deep inside you.

They say that love is about giving and accepting one another.

And they say that love can make you the happiest person in the whole entire universe.

They're right.

That is exactly what you feel ever since that one certain dark-haired girl walked in to your life. She made you the best version of yourself. And honestly, without her, you wouldn't be the person you are right now.

Who could've thought that you ended up dating a beautiful girl you met at the park because you broke her camera when you ran on to her? You could still remember how her shock facial expression turned into an anger just in a split second. You smiled at the thought of her, because she looked adorable at that time.

It has been a year since you made it official with her. Right now, you were getting ready on taking her out for a one year anniversary because you had a surprise for her. You had planned everything for her. You had already set the dinner and told the chef to offer the both of you the very exquisite dish they had. You also bought the best wine they got. You wanted this to be perfect. And by perfect, you mean a total perfection.

"babe, can you come here for a sec?" Kendall called you from the other room while you were putting your stuff inside your clutch

"shit," you muttered under breath as you tried to calm down and put the little box back on to your jumpsuit pocket.

Did you hear that right? Yes, you heard it right.

Little box equals a ring, A ring equals proposing.

You had been planning this for the last two months. You didn't know if it was too early but you got this vibe that it was a right thing to do. So you tried to get your act together from the nervousness that has taken you over the whole day.

"I'm coming," you quickly shouted and took a deep breath before walking back to your bedroom to find the girl of your dreams, fixing her hair

"hey what's wrong?" you asked

Once she turned around, you were completely blown away by how incredible she looked. She was flawless. She did her hair and make up just the way you like it. She looked elegant but not too extra. She looked beautiful.

"Do I look alright?" she looked at you with hopeful eyes and by the judge of your reaction, she already knew that she looked more than alright.

You walked towards her,
"I know people say that nobody's perfect, but you are definitely an exception"

You smiled as she raised her eyebrows at you, still waiting for another answer

"yes, you look wonderful tonight love," you whispered into her ear and she can't help but flushed and now her cheeks were pink.

She quickly gave you a slight kiss and you grinned,
"you look great too"

***

It was a twenty minutes drive, Kendall was too busy looking out the window while you were driving. You kept checking your pocket every once in a while because you wanted to make sure it was safe inside because you were worried it might've fallen on to the ground when you were walking. Also, you had to be very cautious because you didn't want Kendall to know this. You slowly moved from your seat uncomfortably because you could feel your palm were sweating.