This Means War | part 3

Did I make the right choice? or did I make the wrong one?

Millions of questions were running through your mind and those questions kept lingering inside your head.

It has been two weeks since you rejected Kendall that night. You made up your mind that it was not the best time to get back together with Kendall that night, or maybe never.

But you doubt yourself, of course you still care about Kendall. you love her.

And not a single day passed by without you thinking about her. You wished you could turn back time and forget about the stupid dramas.

why do I have to be born in a famous family? why can't I just live a normal life so that I can have an ordinary girlfriend who is enough to make me happy just by seeing her everyday?

you always have those questions inside your mind. you thought about having a simple life with a simple girlfriend. being famous isn't something you want to have, it is something you have to live it in.

it ain't as easy as it looks.

Currently, you were scrolling through your twitter feeds until you saw a trending topic

1# KendallxFai

you frowned when you saw the hashtag. you decided to open it as you saw lots of pictures and tweets about Kendall Jenner and Fai Khadra

you were hurt when you saw the pictures. they were holding hands and there was a few pics where they were kissing?

your heart broke when you saw this. you never imagine it would hurt this much. but the most hurtful thing is that, she moved on so fast.

 but the most hurtful thing is that, she moved on so fast

she looked so happy with him

she looked so happy with him. you can't help but to feel hurt and jealous.

You saw her Instagram and there was a new post from her with a caption 'with my boy Fai'