FORGIVE ME? pt.1

her name lingered from your lips. you missed kendall, your ex girlfriend. it has been six months since you saw her. memories started raining your feelings. you remember what she did that night. you remember it all too well.

Flashback

it was your birthday. kendall was out of town, working as usual. she had promised you that she would come to your birthday party. she texted you that she misses you, you decided to FaceTime her

"heyy babyy" she greeted you
"hey kenny" you smiled
"I miss you so much, I can't wait to go back to celebrate your birthday with you" she cheered but you can see her tired voice and there were black bags under her eyes
"I miss you too...you look tired princess, you should get some rest" you said with concern
"well i'm still working, but I'll see you later, I'll be there in time I promise, I love you" she said
"I know... I love you too kenny" you smiled. she blew you a kiss as you captured it with your hand and put it in your heart. the FaceTime ended.

your family and friends arranged the party special for you. there were lots of people there but it was kinda private party because you didn't want it to be big, just family and close friends. right now, you were on your dress and you let your hair down and natural make up because you like it that way. people started coming from the door as you waited for your girlfriend.

Meanwhile, kendall's family were already there. you got greeted by many people. twenty minutes passed by, your girlfriend still wasn't there. you were wondering where she might be, maybe 'she was on traffic' you thought. so you basically ignored it and chat along with your friends.

The hours pass by, she still wasn't there. you had tried everything to contact her but no, there were no text back, no phone calls, not a single thing from her. you stood there looking at the door hoping that she would burst through the door and you would've been so damn happy. you waited for her, kendall's family also started wondering where she was, people started asking you about her.

you were on your givenchy dress and red lipstick, you got no one to impress to except kendall, but she wasn't there. you saw people rushing through the room and you felt like everything's slowing down. it felt like a slow motion. your thoughts drifted to kendall only. you didn't know where she was. you were numb and your feelings hurt because you felt alone and abandoned even though it was your birthday. you excused yourself from your friends to go to the bathroom. you went through the hall and went into the girls bathroom. Little did you know, your close friends followed you and they always knew when there was something's wrong. you tried not to fall apart but then you broke down in tears.

"where is she? she should've been here by now" your voice broke as you saw your girlfriends walking through the bathroom door
"she said she'd be here" you hopelessly said to them.
"its okay y/n, we're all here for you" gigi said along with kylie, bella, hailey. you cried and cried

your friends soothed you and calmed you down. your hair got messed up, mascara ran down on your face and your eyes were red from crying. your friends fixed you up and you looked more decent now. you managed to look as nice as possible and act like nothing happened. you and your friends got out from the bathroom and head back to the party. it was finally the time to blow the candles. everyone surrounded you in the middle with a big cake. they were all standing around you singing "happy birthday to you", you made your wish and you blew the candles and everybody cheered. but you know there's one thing missing. her. that was the moment you knew. your beautiful girlfriend abandoned you on your very special day.