NYC

it has been a while since you meet your girlfriend, Kendall. you missed her so much because she always had to go to work. but today, you decided to surprise her. so you flew to NYC to surprise her.

You finally arrived at New York. you texted her assistant and asked her where is Kendall. her assistant told you that she was on a photoshoot for estée lauder. so you decided to go there to surprised her. you told her assistant that you wanted to surprise her.

you got a text from Kendall
"I miss you baby, I wish you were here :("
"awwh I miss you too, can't wait when you get back from NY, I love you kenny"
"me too, I love you y/n"

So you took a cab and went straight to the place. you got the permission to go in because her assistant let you in, and they all know that you are Kendall's girlfriend.

you went in and saw her on a fake bedroom which was for the photoshoot. there were about eight people in the room. you saw her posing for the photoshoot. she looked so helplessly beautiful. she hasn't noticed you. you just stand there behind the camera and lightning stuff.

you saw her laughing looking through the camera but then her gaze fell on you

you saw her laughing looking through the camera but then her gaze fell on you. her eyes went wide but lit up when she saw you, you smiled at her.

"Y/N!!!! babyyy" she squealed and jumped out swiftly from the bed and ran to you as she jumped into your arms

"heyyy beautiful" you greeted her as you caught her, you missed her so much.

"what are you doing here?" she said surprised

"well I miss my beautiful girlfriend so I decided to come and see her at work" you held her

"I miss you so so muchhh, thank god you're here" she smiled and hugged you tightly

"I miss you too baby" you hugged her

she broke the hug and lean in as she kissed you softly. she broke the kiss smiling.

"you should probably go back to work" you told her

"yeah but we'll continue this later" she said with a playful smile and gave you a peck as you put her down.

she went back and started posing again. after a few hours, she was finally done. she got dressed and went back to you.

"are you hungry? you haven't eaten anything since this morning have you?" she asked you worried

"noo I haven't, and it's fine kenny... I can survive a few hours" you told her

"but what if you get sick? cmon lets go eat first" she held your hand as you went in to her car

she told her driver to go to the restaurant. you went out from the car with kendall and you intertwined both of your hands as the flashing lights started to blind you. you and kendall went inside the restaurant. you both ordered your foods. you both finished your meal as you went back to the car.

"so where are we going?" you asked her

"back to the hotel" she said as she put her head on your shoulder

so you went in to the hotel. you put down your givenchy luggage bag. you plopped down on the sofa. kendall plopped next to you. she started getting on top of you and leaving soft kisses on your neck. you were tired but you also missed her at the same time. you hummed satisfied.

you kissed her softly and she deepened the kiss. the kiss was passionate yet tender. you bit her bottom lip and she moaned on your mouth

"mmhh I want you now" she said between the kiss

you got up and you carried her to the bed as you both started to take each other clothes off. you were on top of her and you started giving her kisses all over her body.

"you're so beautiful" you said while you were gazing down at her body and you started giving her pleasure. you both explored each others body and you both moaned each others name.

"I love you y/n" she gave you a peck

"I love you too" you kissed her temple

"can you promise me one thing?" she asked while looking at you

"hmm?" you waited for her

"promise me that you'll love me forever" she said

"always... so you're stuck with me forever then"

"perfect" she smiled and gave you a peck