Night time

Arturo p o v

I feel bad for telling my best friend in the whole wide world that most of her family is died to make things even worse it had to happen a day before her birthday ....

Yea I know that she is the shy ... quiet .... weird ... nerdy .... kind of person who is ever quiet and doesn't really talk to any body much she doesn't even try to impress people at school all she wears is sporty stuff ... t- shirts sweats ... all was has her hair up in a bun ... doesn't wear make up ... But its not like she needs it at all put if she could just dress girly a little ... maybe just maybe ... a few guys would be chasing her in no time but ....pass all that she's really funny ... smart .... out going once you get to know her .... she is ever over protective of her grandfather and little sister so I for one don't talk about them in a bad way or else ... even though I'm a alpha and she's just a third in command I will never ever ever piss her off by talking about them ....

Lets just say I got my ass handled but a girl who is two years younger then I am .... She scares the crap out of me which is why I want to give her space but a part of me feels so bad because how is gonna help her with her sister...? Who's gonna help with her cousins ... not her gramps because I don't think he could watch two 1 year old babies and a 3 year old all be himself ... I just hope that I will see star ... on her birthday to try to cheer her up ...

It's 10:19 and I still haven't heard from crystal ... I just want her to go to school tomorrow so I could at lease cheer up a good friend of mine up ...