we need to talk

Crystal pov

I am on my way to work I am just walking to the dolphins . I walk towards the tank where the stage is and I get on the stage so I could play with the dolphins.

I take off my shoes and socks and put them in the icy water .I see all te dolphins are their just swimming in their tank .

" Crystal ....!" I jump in the air because of the voice belongs to scared me . I turn to see I black eyes Arturo heading straight towards me .

" Crystal we need to talk ...! " His voice is so husky it sent me shiver all over my body . The think think I know he was by my side .,,.

He sat right next to and pulled me in to a hug . inhaling my scent to calm him and his wolf down .. I hug him so he would calm down even faster .

" Arturo what is it .... what's wrong ....? where are the kids ....!?". I ask him in a low shaky voice .... he pulled himself away from to look at me face.

" They are fine axel is watching them .... we need to talk now crystal .... " He says in a husky voice ....

"What do you want to talk about ...? " I ask him looking into his black eyes that belong to his wolf....

I can't get him mad or his wolf will have me either way by choice nor by force .

He would make me his be force so I better not challenge him .

" One ill never leave you .... two how could dare even think about that do you not know how much you mean to me ....!!! yes I rejected but I'm a fucking Dumass and you know that ....!!!! I never will cheat on you or brake your heart again .... I need you and you are mine ....!!!!! mine to have a child with ....mine that will be ill be calling wife one day .... you will be the one that I will always love ... I need you ... your touch .... I will never you leave you even if you are pregnant with my babies ..."

The words he is saying is bring tears to my eyes and for that I'm happy that he is saying this to me . At this point my wolf is fighting for control over my body .. I know what she wants to do but I fight her on control . I win the control over my wolf ...

I cut Arturo by crashing my lips to his knocking him off balance when I crashed my lips on his ...

He is now on the wet floor and me on top of him kissing him . it takes a while for him to kiss me back but when he does I could feel our lips sync in a beautiful prefect way .

I could feel his strong arms pulling me closer to his body . Where his arms are I feel a million little fire works and his lips..

I just feel big fireworks going off. I never want this kiss to end ... one of the dolphins spray us with water .... causing me to giggle and blush .

Arturo just smirks at me and laugh when he sees the dolphins nodding their heads up and down .... while the were spraying us .....

I look at him to see his face and his wolf isn't in control any more .... I smashed my lips onto his again . this time he doesn't take long to kiss me lips back .

I'm now all over his body kissing his lips . Playing with his hair with my fingers . when I felt his hands rubbing the seam on my bra .

A small moan comes out of my lips . He smile against my lips while we were kissing .

Licks my bottom lip asking for entrance . I don't let him in so he growls at me when I don't let him in ...

I bite down on his bottom lip gently teasing him just a little . he moan softly but he grabs my ass causing me to squeal .

He took his chance and stuck his tongue in my mouth . Are tongues were having a wrestling match inside my mouth ....

He won the fight I let his tongue explore my mouth . he might of won the fight but he won't win the war .

Well at lease not yet ...

I pulled away for a breath of air and smiled against his lip breathless ...

I looked in to his beautiful gray eyes as he looked at mine.

He kissed the tip of my noise causing me to blush ....

I get I of him and I look at the dolphins how were just swimming in the tank .

Arturo pulled back to him to sit on his lap .