Talking with axel

Arturo pov

I stormed in to the house with the kids I ran up to crystals room and she wasn't there .

Crystal didn't answer the phone calls I've been calling her on her cell but no answer ...

" Shit ...!!!! now we are in the fog house again ...!!!"

My wolf snarled at me ...

I look around the room to see that she isn't in her room .. nor in her house ...

Knock knock

I turned around to see Alex in side the house . "What the hell are you doing here ... " I growled at him ....

" Dude she wants me to talk to you we did nothing beside she ant my type man she is all yours... trust me ...!"

He said I know she wasn't his type but still ...

" What do you did she want to tell me ...? ! " I ask him crossing my arms over my chest .

" Dude the way you talk to her is pushing her away ...!! do you know what she thinks your gonna do to her ..!!! "

I'm stung but I have no idea but she thought about me but this was one way to find out ... I nod my head up and down as I sat down in the bed . He took that as okay go on to what ever you want not have to say .

" She thinks once you have her your going to reject her again but this time leaving her heart broken ... pregnant with your future child .... making her a single mother with five kids to take care of by herself... while you cheat on her and run off with some other girl ...

She's right you should be talking to her the way that you did earlier a arturo she isn't property ... "

I'm shock for one that she actually told him this ... I'm shocked that she actually thinks this that I will do that to my child an her ... my mate ...

" Arturo for one I don't blame her for think about this she has a point you aren't the kind of guy that shows emotions ... either is she with all she has been through the pass week now .... With her family and now she is a mom ...? Arturo I haven't even remember when was the last time you had ever had a long and serious relationship .... oh yes you never had one ...!! she scared for her self and for that I don't blame her... she is your best friend and you her mate rejected her of all people on her birthday .... the day after she had lost her family ...!! "

I feel such a fucking dick now I need to talk to her I never thought she was even thinking this ... no wonder she wanted to move ... I need to talk to her ... I will kill myself before I will even think of hurting her again ...

" Dude what do I need to do to get her back and happy ..?!" I ask him looking up at him ...

" Man I don't know but you butter step up your game if you want her ... but she isn't a piece of property or a just some slut ... "

" You don't think I know that it is killing me in the inside that is making me be on square one man ..! Their is alot I can't do because of square one ..!!! Do you want to know what she told me....!!! she told me of all people to call her crystal instead of star ...!!!!! "

His eyes widen and his mouth droops open . he now knows that I'm in very big shit right now ... just with from last night not even to top it off with the crap that happen this morning ...

" Dude.... your in big ass shit .... your so in trouble ..... with her ... she is beyond piss at you ... "

" Do you know where she is at so I can go talk to her ...?" I ask him ....

" Naw man I just showed up hoping it was her or you here so I could calm you guys down a little .. ill watch the kids while you go find her... "

I nod my head and I went down the stairs I saw the kids playing with each other ... I smirked at them being all cute but I need to go find crystal ....

Where could she be ....!? I ask myself and then realized she might at the beach or at ... her job ... !