Oh boy some one is piss off

Crystal p o v

Oh fuck I'm in trouble ... Once the Luna closed the door she all most ripped my head off ..!!!

" What the hell young lady ...!!!!! you were gone for ...!!!! I mean what the hell did you go after ..! after...!!! Young lady ...!!! His he your mate ...!!!!! What did you two do .... what did y'all do ....!!???? Who is he ...!? "

"Okay okay if you can keep it down please .. ill tell miss 2000 questions so I tell you ever thing. I walked over to my bed and sat down she sat next to me . We didn't do any thing he found me at the beach after gramps I was there for hours . He got me to eat some thing he brought me back . His name is angle he isn't my mate .,. We got Arturo mad at us because angle told Arturo that we were kinda sort of together .... Your not going to like this but you will have to hear it from some where and if I don't tell you .

You will be every piss at me and now your the only thing I got left to a mom now .. Your son Arturo rejected me that why he got mad at me and angle ... "

I could fell the watery tears in my eyes I'm fighting back the tears . I look at the Luna her eyes say a lot of thing ... hurt ... anger .. sorrow .. guilt .. pain ..

She pulls me in to a hug .

" Sweetly I'm so sorry honey you should know by now that my son is a complete big fat dumb ass ...!!! well I guess you will just have to make him jealous ...!! being with that hottie down the stairs ..."

I giggled because he is hot I'm not going to some thing isn't true .

" I'm not going to use angle like that ..!! I don't want him to get hurt because I want to get him jealous ... "

" Your right because the boys will go crazy fighting over you . It's not fair for them ... or angle ...!"

"I have to go make sure that the kids aren't killing angle or hurting him . " I walk towards the door an I opened it and went down the stairs with the kids to see them playing with angle it was so cute ...

When the Luna was about to leave she said good bye to the kids ...

"Oh wait ... i didn't get to introduce myself miss ..." Angle said while getting up off the floor and dusting himself off .

"I'm alpha angle .... " He says while holding out his hand she the Luna can shake it ... " Hi I'm the Luna ... my name is Sarah .. " She said shaking her hand with his .

After they shook hands she left and she mind linked me with the whole pack listening to us ....

" Be a good girl and don't DO anything within the few hours at lease honey ... beside nice choice he's a hottie if I was you ill wouldn't let him get away tell him that you love him ....!! "

She said and the whole pack was like "OHHHH girl let me find out your gonna get some ...!!! " A few of the pack members said through the link ..

" Make sure you a condom ...!!! when youuu have sex ...!!!" Esmeralda said .

I head a loud very piss off Arturo growl . that I got him where I wanted him ... I stopped listening Because they are just being peeves and pissing off Arturo even more with out me doing any thing to him ..

" Oh... Esmy trust me I will ..!!! and I will mostly not gonna be there at school so take notes ... I got a hottie waiting for me .... gotta go "

Was the last thing I said and Arturo is even more mad then before...

" You better not even thing about it crystal ...!!! I swore I will ..!!! "

" What you reject me remember ..! so what the hell ...!? you don't want me ... don't you have a slut to go fuck ...! or some thing ...!"

He is now be on piss with me but I don't care .

Then that was the end of my link with he and every one because I cut them off .