We went swimming with the dolphins

Crystal pov

" Arturo you better not even think about it mr.!!!" I told him "oops to late ...!" he whisper in my ear before I knew it . I was screaming and I was in the icy cold dolphin tank .

I swam back to the top of the surface and I swam back to the stage . since he kinda of through me like 5-7 feet away from the stage . I can hear him laughing his ass off . By the time I got to the stage and pulled myself on to the stage I was soaking wet .

I'm so getting back at him ... I thought to myself . I Arturo take out his phone and he put it in the back of the stage so it couldn't get wet . he walks towards me with arms open .

"Aww so one is all wet ...!!! " He said jokingly .... " Just shut up and hold me I'm cold....!!!! " I ran into his arms shaking . " Dang your freezing crystal ..." " Naw it's warm .... Arturo ...!!! of course I'm going to be cold the water is like below 50 ....!!!!! " I told him threw I'm shivering teeth .

His body heat is helping me get warmer faster .... it only takes me 2 minutes to get hot again . .

" Are you warm now ...?" he asks softly in my ear . Wrapping his arms around me even tighter . I nod my head up and down i like his touch I don't want to get out from his touch but soon then later I will have to .

"Hey I have to do something come with me ...!?" He looks at me and shakes his head up and down . I walk to the edge of the tank with his arms still around me .

I turn in to him and kiss his lips I slowly wrap my arms around his neck kissing him . He makes his grip tighter on me while he kisses me back . I slowly turn us so he would be the one to be the one who's back is towards the tank .

He lips my button lip asking for entrance . but I don't let him in he growls at me and pulls me tighter to his body . he steps back because I sorta knocked him off balance . I bite down on his button lip gently causing him to moan ...

"Some ones happy ...!?" I say teasingly .. to him ... he just stares at me and kisses my lips. I move my hands slowly down to his chest causing him. To moan but this time just a little louder then the last time .

I look down to see how close he was to the tank . he is just two feet away from going into the water . I bite down on his lip just alittle harder then I did before. he grabbed my ass and he started to squeeze it . Pulling me even closer to his body .

Before things started to get a little out of control I know that if I was going to go through my plan that I better do it now .

I quickly got out of his grip and pushed him into the icy cold water..

I started laughing because he didnt even see it coming . which was even funnier with the look he had on his face .

He swam back to the top and have me the evil eye ... I was now rolling now the floor laughing my ass off . "aww is the little alpha upset. .....?!" I said teasingly ..... to his face...

He pulled me towards ..." haha very funny ....!!!! crystal .... ! Your in so much trouble when we go home ... missy...!? "

I felt hot when he said like that it was pretty sexy ...

"Oh really how much trouble ..!? " I said challenging him .... It takes him a while to figure what k was getting to but he pulled me in to his body and smashed his softy lips on to mine .

" You are in so much trouble I'm just gonna have to punish you once we get home... !" He says with a crocked eye brow while his hands were on my lower back .

" But for the mean time ...!?" I said with a a smirk on my face .....

" But-t wha-" was all I heard from Arturo since I pushed him into the tank again ... but this time he actually dragged me back in the tank with him .

He had me in his grip so he helped me find my way to the surface . I wrapped my arms around his neck and peck his lips. when I pulled away from his lips he seemed hurt that I pulled away.

He held me tightly with one hand around my waist . .

He had put his free hand cupping my cheek . he brought his face closer to mine . I wrapped one arm around his neck and I started to play with his hair with the other free hand of mine.

I wrapped my legs around his waists . I pulled myself closer to his body . I slowly made my way to his face so we could be face to face .

I kiss his lips slowly and softly with so much passion . he kissed me with the same amount of passion that I had .

He licks my button lip asking for entrance . I let him in my mouth but not before I get him in a tongue wrestling match . I pulled myself even closer to his body . I heard him moan with pleaser I smile .

He wins the match I let him explore my mouth with his tongue . A moan escapes from my lips . We both break away breathless in each others arms less then an inch from each others faces .

I felt my get warm which meant I was blushing . while he was smirking at me ... I could just feel my heart just melting at his touch ....

I look away from him for a slit second to look at the dolphins . then I've notice that the one that was pregnant seemed to be acting different .

Arturo and I both look at the dolphin and then we look at each other...

" What's wrong with him ...!?" Arturo says looking at me pulling away from me even more .

" It's a girl and I think she is going into labor ...!!!! go call your uncle ...!!! now !!!"