My first day at work

Crystal p o v

It's 6 in the morning I wake up up and u make breakfast for every one I wake up Amy and Eliz , drake and I go to Judi room to find her up already . I carry the Amy and Eliz down the stairs and put them in a high chairs a drake and Judi both come at the same time ... I only make bacon a I popped some toast in the toaster they ate most of the bread .

They ate the bacon only leaving me a little bit for me to eat . I don't mind they need it more then I did ...

I got into my gramps car to put the car sears in for the other in . I got the other seats from the spare room that had Amy and Eliz stuff ...

Judi is helping by finding their shoes and putting it their feet . by time I am done she and has the kids out side waiting to get in the black Nissan rogue .

As soon I got out I put Amy and Eliz in their sits and Judith puts drake in his . as soon as I get them in with their seat built on . I hop in the driver side I started to drive and I stopped at Judi school . on the to the school if was very quiet ....

" Good bye Judi ... "I say to her as she is climbing over to the door since she is in the back ... " Bye have a good day crystal .... love you ...!!!!" a smile was on my face .. " Love you too Judi .... " She smiled at me and looked at me and she closed the door and went in the school ...

I went go home with the three I have in the back seat . my time I knew we were at the house I got them out of their seats and we walked into the house . I turned on the tv and I put it on nick Jk for the little ones in the living room . I started to clean up the house a little since it was a little messy .

Ding dong .....

By time I knew it the Luna was here at the door . I walked over to the door and the Luna came in .

" Hi Luna .. " I said opening the door letting her in . " Hi ... just to let you know I dont like you not in school but I will have to deal with it ...!! " She says entering the house and crossing her arms over her chest ...

" The kids are in the living room watching some nick Jk ... Judi would be waiting for me .... ill just text Esmeralda to get her or ill just call her school to tell her to walk home ... " She cuts me off " no don't worry about it ill worry about that ... " She says walking into the kitchen .

" Is their any thing that I need to wear ....?" she looks at me and smiles,.. " Mmmm just a pair of shorts and a undershirt that you don't mind using to get wet ... and a pair of running shoes ... "

I look at her a nod my head at her . I went up the stairs to my room to go change . I went into my closet and I got out a black undershirt and I took off the t shirt I had on and I got a pair of black shorts . I took off my pants and I put the black shorts on .

I went down stairs ... to see where the Luna was at . I found her in the living room with the kids... " hey I'm going now .. " I said as she snapped her head in my direction ... "Okay sweetie have a nice day at work ..!!! Oh and ask for luke he will know i sent you i called him this morning ... " she says .

"Oh okay thank you .." was all I said then .

I walk out of the house and I walked to my new job . the water park wasn't to far only about 20-25 minutes for a walking distance .

---\\\\\\\\25 minutes later \\\\\\\\-

I got to the water park and I think I see who is in charge . "Hi I'm looking for some one name Luke ...?"

" Oh hi I'm Luke and you must be crystal ..!?" he gives me a smile and I can tell he is a wolf to ... I nod my head up and down ... before saying yes... " yes I am ... ! "I said with with a smile..

"Okay if you can follow me follow me I need some one who would help with the animals ... one of my trainer ended up giving birth a little early then she was suppose to ... " He says while I follow him to some seal life animals ... " I would really need some one to be near the dolphin tank because one of them are about to give birth ... so all I need you to do is to play with the other dolphins and keep your eye on her ... "

"So you just want me to keep a eye on dolphins...!?" I said almost squealing .... towards Luke... He smiles when he see the biggest smile on my face ... " Yea that all I need you for ... until she comes back and you will be working with her to help her out .... If you can .. Sarah told me about your situation ... I'm sorry for lost ... I'm sorry about my nephew ... he really is a big dummy...! " he said with with sorrow in his view and in his eyes...

" He's your ...nephew ...? oh ...? How..." before I could finish my question with a answer ... " I was always to busy running this place to visit for his birth day ... so Ill stop by to give him a gift or talk about stuff... on the week ends ... " I just look down and he quickly changed the subject since we are right in front of the dolphin tank .

" This is jacks she is the one you need to keep a eye on ... that one over there is jake ... that other one is Donna And that one is Charlie his the one that is sneaky so watch him ..." I nodded my head then he left ... .

This job isn't so bad .. I love dolphins all I have to do is at with the tank is at lease 8-9 feet tall at lease ... I walk to the stage of the tank so I could watch them even better and plus I want to play and soak my feet in the cold water ..

I see a beach ball at the edge of the the steps were trainers would step in to the tank with dolphins before getting in with them ..

I kiss the ball at tank and I think Donna gets it with the tip of her noise and push the ball back to me . I did the same thing over again and she did the same thing again .