Our way home

Crystal pov

Arturo and I walked out of the dolphin area hand and hand . Arturo stopped and sniffed the air so did I . my eyes widen because we have rogues on our territory .

I let go off his hand and ran as fast as I could out of the water park and into the nearby woods. Since I'm a pure white wolf I'm faster then Arturo .

I could hear him yelling at me . " No please don't ....!!! no please don't ......!!!! stop....!!! " is all I hear from him his voice gets husker as I ran even faster.

The only thing that is going through my mind . " Don't let him fight he is all we have ....!!! don't let him get in this fight I can't lose my mate ... what if some thing happens ..... to him ..."

Was the only thing that was getting repeated over and over again in my head . I need to do this for my mate I have to do this for my family ...

As soon as I thought I was a good distance away for Arturo I quickly stripped . as fast as I could and tied the clothes to my leg and changed into my wolf .

I headed my way to the rogues I only see two . the bigger one sees me and charges straight at me . I'm right under his grip . he has my right front paw in his mouth . I hear a loud angers growl .

I turn my head to see Arturo look at me and the other wolf ... the smaller wolf heads towards Arturo . Arturo is beyond piss .

Just seeing this wolf on top of me . he throws the small wolf into a tree . causing the wolf to have a broken neck . Arturo heads straight towards the other wolf and I . the wolf brakes me arm an I howl because of the pain . Arturo knocks down the wolf that's on top of me and he rips his leg off then throws him to the tree causing him to have a broken neck just like the other one .

He looks straight at I try to get up but can't because my arm is broken .

Arturo shifts right in front of me . I shift I quickly get dress . while I'm getting dressed I look over at Arturo to see if is done .

" Arturo don't look or else I'm kicking your ass ...!!!" I said when I finally got done getting dress I look to see Arturo turned away with his back towards me looking a way ...

" Are you done yet ..!?" He asks impatiently taping his foot on the ground . I roll my eyes at him "I'm done you can look now ..." I said to him , he rushes over to me and he cups my cheek with his hand .

We stare in each other eyes for a moment . he looks down at my broken arm ... his eyes darken " what did I tell you ...!!!! " He yells at me and he is forcing me to look up at his face because his hand is now cupping my chin so I could look him in the eye.

" Arturo I had to ..!!!" I say back to him that is close to a yell . " No you didn't you didn't have to ...!!! " He says his eyes get even darker at this point .

" Yes I did remember that I'm the third commander it's my job to protect
My ALPHA AND I WAS DOING MY JOB ...!!!! YOUR MY ALPHA I PUT YOU FIRST ....!!!! IT'S BETTER ME THEN YOU ...!!!". I yelled back at him Arturo just looks at me with his pitch black eyes now . His wolf and him are now beyond piss with me .

" NO YOU DIDN'T ...!!! CRYSTAL ....THAT MAY BE TRUE THAT YKU HAVE TO PUT ME FIRST AND THE PACK BUT YOU ARE MINE....!!! WHAT IF SOME THING THIS HAPPENS BUT WORSE HAPPENS TO YOU.....!! he screams back at me in his alpha tone .

" YES I DID YOUR ALL I HAVE LEFT ....!!!! ARTURO!! YOUR MINE AND ITS MY JOB TO TRY TO KEEP YOU SAFE NOT JUST BECAUSE YOUR MY ALPHA BUT MATE .....!!!! IT IS MY JOB TOMAKE SURE I DONT LOSE YOU LIKE I DID WITH MY FAMILY ..!!!!! YOUR ALL I HAVE BESIDES THE KIDS ..!!!!!! HOW WOULD YOU THINK I FEEL IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO YOU .....!!!! AND I WASN'T THEIR TO PROTECT YOU ...!!!!

Arturo wraps his arms around me and bring me close to his body . he kisses my lips during the process . His eyes seem to get lighter by the second now . He put his arms tightly around me inhaling my scent .

I inhale his scent as well I wrap my unbroken arm around his body .

" Crystal I can't have you getting hurt ...! your mine and I don't want you fighting ...!! you belong to me .... you are my whole world now if any thing happens to you ill go crazy ...!!!!! you will never lose me ..!!! "

I started to cry into his shirt because their was nothing else I could do . Arturo just held me tightly in his grip and whisper .

//////////////////:::::::::::://////////

Vote , command and follow please and thank u.