I showed that i cared

Crystal pov

I left the alpha at my house with the Luna when I smelled rogues . I head towards the rogues . I see three of them and I also so see Peter ... by him self . I strip off my clothes and tied them to my leg . I changed in to my wolf .. I see that Peter can handle him self with the two smaller ones I knock down the biggest one between the three .

He is shocked by my wolf and now I don't care I know who I am and my wolf ...

Before he gets a chance to get on top of me I rip his throat out as fast as I can . I see that their are two other rogues and Arturo and Alex has now joyed the fight .

Arturo looks at me and I look at him I get knocked down by a wolf that's around the same height as me . Arturo growls at him while I flip us over since he looks over at Arturo .

Arturo runs over and gets pushed by a wolf that is slightly bigger just by a little bit .

I rip off this wolf that I am fight leg off and then I get a arm off of his body .

I charge at the wolf that is on Arturo . he is now on the floor Arturo and I both rip one of his legs off him . I get to his neck and I bite down hard enough to cause to much damage to his wolf . Leaving him to die a slow painful death that wouldn't be able to heal .

I look to see Arturo he steps closer to me a make a step away from him .

He is hurt when I did this ... I look around to my pack alive with no injuries ... it's just Alex , Peter , Arturo and myself ..

We see Arturos dad in wolf form and he tells us to follow him . we all do as we were told to do ... I'm right behide his father trying to slow it down to follow him ...

He tells us to turn back to our human form . they all changed infront of me but I went behide a tree to change ..

They were waiting for me and I came form behide a tree . His dad lead us to we're head music ..

I look and I see my family running up to me . I only show then a smile and I kiss all of them .. just to comfort them as much as I can .

His dad watched me smile a smile that no one saw when my parents died , all of the adults ... but I only showed my true emotions to my family ..