Oh fuck

Crystal pov

It was a party for us I didn't want to party all I wanted is to go home . Judi begged me to stay so we could have fun ...

I saw Arturo dancing with a SLUTY girl . that barely had any damn clothes on I'm trying to keep my cool but I can't . I just want to rip her head off .

She is all up on him I felt some one tapping me on my shoulder . I turn my head to see who it is and it's Peter .

" Would you like to dance ...!?" he asks me with a puppy dog look I just roll my eyes and I said " yea sure ... why not ..!?" .

He smiled at me and a slow song came on. Peter had a tight grip on my waist and i put my hands around his neck .
Arturo is piss off but I don't care I want to dance , I don't see a problem with that since he is still dancing with a slut ...!

We dance with each other and after the song was over I went to go get us a drink while I checked up on the kids .

They were playing around with a few other kids from the pack . I go back to where I left Peter and every body is screaming ... ...

" No stop it Arturo ....!!! your gonna kill him ... stop...!!!! your gonna kill him control your self ...!!!"

That was all I heard my eyes widen and my mouth dropped open ... I couldn't believe that he was beating up Peter .. Peter has a bloody a bloody noise and his busted lip .

Arturo's eye were pitch black his wolf was in control . I did the only thing I could of think of . I sprinted to Arturo I knock Peter out of Arturo grip because I pushed him down to the floor .. Arturo growled but I put my arms around him . he pulled me closer to his body he inhaled my scent .. he held me even tighter .. I hugged him even tighter .. I love his touch fire works go off it is a wonderful feeling ... I can still tell that his wolf was stool I'm control when I looked in to his black eyes...

" Shhh .. calm down .... I want to see for grays .... " I said putting my hands on his buff chest giving him my best puppy eyes biting my lip ...

With in seconds his eyes were his beautiful grays again I smiled and looked at the floor blushing ....

"Princess don't hide your self from me ...! please ... ! He begged pulling me closer to his body again I fell fire works going off when we touch ... he is cupping my face to look up at his sexy one .