Whats a heat

Arturo pov

After I got the kids in bed I could smell some thing really good combined with crystal scent . Then I realized it was her heat . I ran into her room bolted through the door . I woke her up by going into her room .

" What is it Arturo ...!? " she says popping up out of bed . my wolf wants to jump on her bones right here and right now ... I look and I realized the window was open .

" Your in heat ...!!" I said husky as I ran to the widow and I close it shut .

I feel her arms around my waists and amusing fireworks going off where she is touching me .

I turn to her and I can see her bitting her lip and giving me the puppy eyes ....

" Arturo what's is a heat ...!!!! " she asks me looking straight into my eyes .

"They never told you about heat ....!!!" I almost yelled at her but I didn't ....

She shakes her head to side to side ..... as I took that as a no .

I sit her down and the bed and I sat right next her .

" Well heat is when a female meets her mate and when they haven't had sex with each other . " She just looks down and I can tell this is a weird talk to have with your best friend that's a guy and the guy who is your mate. I mean this is really weird for me I can't image how weird it must be for her .

" So this whole heat is because we hadn't have sex ... ! Yet ...!" she says while blushing . " But doesn't give us enough time to get to know each other ...!!! what if I didn't like you .... I thought it would give us enough time instead of just a few days ......!!!!" she says while crossing her arms over her chest .

" With most female wolfs the heat thing will start after they have fallin in love with their mate. You know how your wolf is special ....?! "

I look at her and she nods her head up and down .

" Well I think that's why we are rushed ... into your heat ... because legend has it just because of your wolf you would get your heat sooner then most other wolfs .... " I just look down at the floor and then I looked at her ...

As soon as our eyes meet I just felt her lips crashing on to mine .

And her arms around my neck .... I kiss her back as fast as I can and wrap my arms around her body pulling her on top of me ..... she wraps her leg around my body . I pulled away to set my forehead on hers .

I smile against her lips .... " Baby I want to ....!!! " Was the last thing I heard after I smashed my lips to hers.