Is it really his ....?!

Crystal p o v

I wake up and I'm about to scream my head off but I didn't want to wake up angle ... when I realized what happened last night .

He wakes up I know he is a sweet guy that's why I don't want him to get hurt .

" Morning crystal ..." he says all sleepy like .. "morning angle ... I see some had a good night ..." I said with a giggle ...

" Yup your family get me tired out ... mmm how do you do it ...!? " He says while putting his head on top of my head using it as a pillow ..

" Mmm I don't know why .... I just know how to use all my energy when they are around ... "

" Oh dang look at the time I have to go back to my pack ill swing by later okay ..!?" he says while getting up with me still on top of him . he just picked me up from under him and puts me on the other side of the sofa.

" Okay see you later then angle ..! " I said while walking him out of the door . He left and I went back to the sofa I see that it is 7 49 I'm not going to school , Judi isn't going for today ... we all need a little time with each other ... thank goods that they are still sleeping ...

-------------5 hours later -----------------

" Thank for coming to the park with us angle .... " I said sitting down at one of the table chairs their at the park. " oh I don't mind what so ever crystal ... besides your sorta cool to hang out with anyways... " he about to sit down next to me ....

" Hey ... so you smell that.....!? crystal ...!? " He says sniffing the air .... " No...? what is does it smell like angle ..... "

He got up and sniffed the air again ... " It smell rely good it's a mouthwatering kind of smell crystal ...". I now know what he is talking about this is second chance of love ....!! "Go find the smell ....!!!! go go go go .......!!!!! " I squeal at him happy for him because he could be in love ..... he dash to who knows where leaving me alone at the park with the kids ....

................---------------------------------------11111111----///-----

Hey you guy I just want to say thanks of reading my book I would like to know what you guys think so far about ... if you guys can just commit and vote .....!!!!!! please and thanks