The beach

Crystal p o v
It's been hours since I have been at the beach .. it's like 5 or 6 some thing by now ... but I don't care I need time to be alone I don't want to go back to the pack I just want to be alone ... some one tapes me on my shoulder I look up to see who it was .

All I saw was a guy with short black hair and hazel brown and green eyes . tall tan and muscles of a 8 pack and a v line . he sits down next to me and shoots me a smile .

I have him a smile back and look at view before he was the view ... he's really hot but not as hot as Arturo stupid dumb mate ...!!!

" Hi my name is angle ... I'm the alpha of dark moon ..pack .." My eyes widen I'm talking to the first strongest #1 strongest alpha in the country ...

" Hi ... I'm ..." Was all I said before he cut me off . " I know who you are your alpha called me to keep a eye on you since you are kinda of close to my territory ...!?" he says smirkingly ...

" Oh I'm sorry I mean no harm to you and your pack if you wish ill go back to my territory ... if you want ..." " No it's okay , I like talking to a pretty girl any ways ... besides I want to ask you some thing if you don't mind ...!?"

I look at him and I got lost in his eyes .. In his hazel green and brown eyes ..
" Sure shoot ...!? what do you want to ask ..!?"

" Do you know what kind of wolf you are ..!? " I look at him and shook me head at him from side to side ... " No why ...!?"

He looks at me and he was looking at the ground and he look at me again .
" Your a every rare kind of wolf that only comes every 100 years blesses be the moon goddess ... it is our job to try and protect who ever the white pure wolf ... which is your wolf ... the moon goddess only bless that one person with the wolf with the ability to have speed as fast as light ... your strength is the same to any other alpha ... "

"Oh ... ?" I just look down at the sand .
" Hey I'm pretty hungry come on I'm buying ... " Was all he said and jumped up and he helped me off the ground .. not even waiting for me to answer...

He lead me into a sexy ass classic 97 black mustang ....

" OMG ....!!!! is this your car ....!!!!??" I look at him and he smirks at me nodding his head up and down ... " Nice sexy ass mustang ....!!!! " Was all I said and he blushed ... I giggled .. " Cute giggle ... " Was all he said ... he opened the door of his mustang . he hops onto the other side of the car and starts to drive to a pizza place.

We both walk into the place angle and I sat at a table and he looks really good with out his shirt on I couldn't help to blush because of the view ...

" I'm guessing some one likes the view ...!?" he said jokingly ... I just giggled because it is true I might as well enjoy the view .

" Your mate is gonna be one luckily girl ... to have a guy like you ... your really nice ...!" "Thanks ... but my mate died ... while trying to protect me ..." I saw hurt in his eyes "I am so sorry I ..- I. "

"Hey it's okay .. you didn't know... " he says with a smile ... trying to make me feel better ...

" Besides your mate is one lucky guy to have a beautiful mate such as your self..." my eyes get watery and I look down fighting back my tears . " What's wrong ..!?" he says with a crocked eye brow ... " My mate rejected me today ... "

His eyes turned to black I can tell he was mad .. " Who is he ...!?" He said in a husky voice .... Come down angle ... angle please come down ... your scaring me ... It took a way for him to calm down his eyes were back to normal ... when the pizza came to our table ...

" Who is he crystal ...!? " I looked at him and then I looked at the pizza " Alpha Arturo .... my alpha ... " Was all I said then I took a slice of pizza .. and ate it while angle looked at me ...

" Angle ... can I ask you some thing ...!?" He looks at me straight in the eyes . " What .... do you want to ask me ...!? crystal .....!?".
" Well since Arturo rejected me can I please move into your territory ...!? it's just not me I have a sister and three cousin that are now in my care and I'm not gonna just-. "

" You can move in when ever you want crystal ... just let me know so I can pick you up and you and your family are more then welcome to stay at my house ...". At this moment their is a big smile on my face ... I lend over and kissed his cheek ... "What was that for ...?! " He asks in a cute dah tone . " For being nice ... all I need to do is take to alpha brain Arturos dad to see if he will let me move ..?"

" Why wouldn't he let you move ..!?" He says messing with his short black hair ... "I'm still his son's mate ... else he doesn't know yet ..? I'm also so his son third in command ...? when I tell him way I want to leave ...I don't think he will like it so much ..."

" Hey if things get worse just call me and ill get you okay .. with your family ....! " He gave me a big smile and he took a piece of pizza and we sat and ate the rest of the pizza.

He drove me to my pack house and we both go out of the mustang . we walked right next to each other I know that Arturo is here because my wolf is howling of joy and pain . angle and I are at the front door as I was opening it . Angle grabbed my hand and lend in close to my ear and whisper " follow me lead ..." . I nodded my head up and down and I shook my head . "okay ..." I smiled at him and we went inside of the pack house . I could see very body looking at me and angle .