Angles mate

Angle p o v

I smell is so mouthwatering it smells like chocolate and blue berry . Crystal told me to follow the smell and I did when I found out who that smell belongs to it was a beautiful girl . he has big light hazel brown eyes and chocolate light brown hair the falls to the mid if her back ....

"Mate ...!!! mate !!!" was all that my wolf said to me she walks to and flashes my a smile that makes my heart skip a beat .... I smile back and went to meet her half way ....

We both meet in the middle of our paths .... " Hi ... I'm angle ... alpha angle ...". She giggles while I stumble of my words it her giggles are like sweet music to my ears ...l

"I'm Lola .... "

I walked back with Lola to where I last saw crystal to induce her to my new mate ....!!!

By time I was leading Lola back to the park . I found myself hand and hand with hers sending fireworks through my body ....

" Where are you taking me angle ..." She asked me ... "Oh I'm sorry I felt one of my friends at the park with her family and I want you to meet one if my friends....

"Okay ... angle ..!!" was all she said by time I knew it we were at the park walking to where crystal is sitting at .

" OMG crystal ....!!! guess what ....!!!" Lola squeals dragging me to crystal ... "guess what I found my mate .....!!!!" Lola squeals again right in front of crystal ... Crystal is giggling at Lola and smiling at us ...

" I guess you to know each other ..." I said teasingly smirking at Lola ... " Yes she is best friends with my brother Arturo ..." I growled a low growl when she said his name ...

" She doesn't know she was their when it happen angle ... " Lola looks at crystal and back at me waiting for some one to say some thing ...

" Lola he ... he ... rejected me yesterday .... " Crystal looks down at the ground with watery eyes ... Lola is shocked and her other hand is now in a fist . " What the fucking hell is that dumb ass problem ....!! can't he see that your are a better choice that that slut of a girl friend ...!!!! Okay that's it I'm kicking this fucker ass for you .... crystal ....!!!!"

" No don't do it ...!!! please don't your his little sister ... he would kill me if I told you .... their is some thing else I need to tell you before you think some thing happen between angle and I ... angle wanted to get Arturo mad so we walked hand and hand in the pack house . We gave him the idea that we were dating .. " Crystal said I don't blame her for saying it to Lola ... but seeing her reaction I can tell she was up set about me and crystal . Being "boyfriend and girlfriend " Besides it was all before I met her anyway ...

" Thank you for telling me this crystal and I could see why you wanted to get back to my big fat dumb ass at home but I have a better idea ...!!!!" Lola says squealing and jumping up and down like a cute little kid after getting them worked up about something or a kid that ate way to much candy for one day ...

" Why don't you fake date Peter ... Arturo hates Peter ....!!!! Plus Peter hates Arturo ...!!!" Lola says smiling at crystal , hugging me .

Crystal p o v

"I would love to get him mad but I have to be a mom now Lola ... I can't put them in danger ... I have to thing about them and not myself .... "

The look on Lola's face I can tell that she can understand where I'm coming from . "Okay crystal I understand so what are you going to do with my brother ...!? "

I look down at the floor trying thing of some thing to say ..." I will but business first and my personal life on hold and don't have hard feeling .... "

" What are you going to do about school ..?! crystal .. do you think he is going to make it easy for you when he is with that slut ...!!!!" Lola says in a low growl but angle wraps his arms around her to calm her down it seems to work . I wish I have what they have ... to have a mate who's not a add hole ...

" I have been think about ... dropping out of school .. their is nothing their for me anyway ... all I'm going to do is just get hurt looking at them kissing , hugging thing I should be doing instead of her ...! Lola .. besides I have to find a job to support the kids ...!"

I said in a low tone so Judi doesn't hear me even thinking about dropping out of school . Lola looks stung that I've had said that .

" Crystal you can't do that ..!!" she says with her eyes widen and hand over her mouth . " I have to Lola to support us ... feeding the kids .. I have to put them first now ... I'm their mom ....now I have no choice it's the only way I can keep us together ... " . Lola doesn't say a other word because the kids all run up to us wanting to go home ...

We all walk over to my house I made all of us some popcorn . while they were watching a movie called monsters Inc. the kids fell a sleep in the middle of the movie as soon as the last one went down . I turned off the movie so the new two love birds could go spend time together .

" Hey you two get a room will y'all ...". I said jokingly when I saw them making out with Lola in his lap and his arms around her ... they both pulled away from each other when I said that so they both glared at me ... I can't help but laugh at them ...

" Say why don't y'all help me take the little MOSTERS up to the rooms and you two can go have fun with each other . some where else .. or why don't y'all finish sucking each other face off ...!". Lola blushed and looked down at the floor while angle smirks at her .

They both helped me with the kids and then they were both out of the house .

-----//////////::::///-------///---///---

Hey you guys just want thank you for reading my story ...!!! please vote and commit my book ....!!! Please and thanks ...!!!