Wow ... !

Arturo pov

We walked to where she is suppose to be and I hear some thing so .o beautiful it was crystal sing to her self ...

" To bad ... the future memories between us are now for ever gone ...

You broke my heart once ... how could I ever trust you again ... ! I can't take a mother heart brake ever again ...

Now their is no trust between not even that future love that could of been .. "

Was the only thing that I heard and it pained my wolf to her his mate to say such sorrow .., hurt ... in his mate sing ...

It pains me to see her like this ... Before I could hear her go on Judith ran up to crystal hugging her . Snapping her back to reality ... she hugs her back and I walk towards her ...

I can tell she is not pleased with me after what I've done to her ... " I -" is all I can say before she cuts me off

" Mmm thanks for dropping her off .." she said coldly to me I notice she isn't looking at me .. she is looking at Judith and the wet ground ...

"Look at me .. Crystal ..!?" she doesn't look at me .. she keeps her head down I can tell she is tearing up .... " Look at me crystal ... ? "

She looks at me and tears row down her cheek ... I walk over to wipe of the tears ... but she does it herself ...

" Don't you have a girl to go show a good time ...!? " She turns away from me ...

"Please can we talk ..!? " She cross her arms over her chest ... I look down and I saw my chance and I took it .... " Come on please not In Front of Judith ....!!!"

I know she wouldn't act like this in front of her ...

" Okay fine wait five more minutes then ill be out ..."

"Yes I won ... this one ...!! "