Our fish fight

Crystal pov

Arturo pulled me into his lap and wrapped me up in his arms . he kiss my neck and I blushed .

" Crystal I'm sorry that I made you think I was going to walk out on you ... I will never do it to you ... "

I turned my face to see his face I smile at him and said.

" Now I know that you wouldn't leave me ... " I peck his noise and then his lips and look at the dolphins ...

" You look so beautiful .... " He whisper in my hear he inhales me scent . I try to unwrap his arms that are around my small waist ...

" What ar-e you doing ....? " He asks while tightens his grip on me ... " Arturo I did to feed the dolphins ...!!! " I said unwrapping his arms from around me ...

I stand up and I was pulling him up with me . We were both standing up and he just looked at me and then look down at his hand . I look to see what he was going to do .

" May I ...?" he said while reaching out for my hand . I nod my head up and down and as soon as I did it he nod he place his hand with mine .

We both walked over to where the four basket of fish were . I carried two and he carried two ... we walked over to the tank and the dolphins were ready to eat ... I threw a few in the water so they could swim for the fish ... Arturo thought it would be funny to put a fish in my tank top ... when I wasn't look .

" Arturo that's not funny ....!" I squealed at him ... he was on the floor laughing his ass off ... I then put a fish down his pants .... When he wasn't looking ...

" Hey crystal ....!!!! Don't fair ...!!!! " He said while laughing at me .... " Yes it is ...!!! to fair ...!!! you did it first ...!!!"

He just smirks at me I could honestly see the wheel in his head turning ...

I look down at the fish and then back at him ... he does the same thing that I'm doing ...

I got a handful of fish and he did the same ....

" Fish war......!!!!! " he shouted he through a fish at me and I through one at him .. we did the same thing to each other ... Arturo and his damn fucking alpha speed I didn't see him coming the hell towards me . he grabbed me and he rubbed a fish in my face ...

Then he pulled it down my tank top and kisses me lips .

when he pulled away he licks his lips he said " mmm... fishy ...!".

He pulled me into him while I got the fish that was in my tank top . I kiss his lips and I got the fish that and smack him with the fish . I pulled away from him and I made he kiss the fish .

"Crystal ...!!! " He shouted I threw the fish at the dolphins . I threw the rest of the fish that we threw at each other to the dolphins ...

After I feed the dolphins Arturo put his hand back in mine . I put my head on his chest . he wrapped his arms around my body pulling my closer to him .

" Hey ...! it's time for your lunch brak-e .." Arturo uncle said for behide us . We both turned around to see his uncle ...

" What did I tell you Arturo ...!!! " He said with his arms a cross his chest . Arturo blushed and I giggled because mr. alpha is in trouble ....!!!!

" Hi to you too .... we worked every thing out . I had to come up here today because I had talk to her about some thing important . " His uncle just nod his head " well I hope every thing is okay with the both of you it looks like y'all are...."

Arturo cut him off ..." yup we are a thing almost together we are taking things slow .... very slow ... " He said and he kiss my check ... I felt him smiling against my skin ....

" I see this is more of her idea ...!?" He uncle said raising a eye brow at me .... I just giggled even more .

Arturo say " yes it is her idea but it was my fault so I'm back to square one ...."

" Well since you've been on my good side and what we talked about earlier your on square two ... " I mind link him through the alpha , beta and third commander mind link ...

His grip got tighter on me but I don't mind ... "ill let you two go to her lunch break ... you got a hour of lunch so be back in a hour you two ..." His uncle said then he disappeared .

"So will you crystal go out on a date with me ...?!" Arturo said whispering in my ear .