Getting ready

Crystal pov

I woke to a empty bed with just me in it .. I remember that I had Arturo with me last night and all the things he has said . Now I'm here by myself and its 10: 46 in the morning ... I look over my bed to see if he left an note and he did ...

" Hey I took the kids out to go eat I didn't want them to wake you .. ill be back ill bring some food for you too ...

P.S. I'm stealing the car ...

From .. Arturo ... "

I felt my cheeks get warm which meant I was blushing ... I can't believe that he went out with them and is taking them out by himself ... I'm happy that he is at lease trying to make a effort in this relationship if we wants us to work .....

I just hope the kids doesn't drive him crazy .... I get out of my bed and walk in to my bath room to take a shower before I went to work .

10 minutes later

I got out of the shower I wrapped a towel around body . I walked out of my bath room and right in to my closet ...

I put my bra and boxers on and a grabbed light pick tank top with some black mini running shorts .

I closed the closet door and got dressed in there . I walked out of my closet dressed and ready for work . I still didnt hear kids in side the house I didn't even hear a tv on . So I decide to use our alpha and third commander and beta mind link .

"Arturo ..where are you ....?!" I asked through the mink between us ...

" Aww does some one miss the alpha already ....!!!!! it's so cute....!!!" Alex said teasingly .... through the mind link ....

I heard a low growl and n knew it was Arturo .. I blushed because he was being over protective ... already ...

" You will respect your Luna ...!!!! " He growled again ...

" Arturo I'm just joking ...! " Alex said shamelessly ... I busted out laughing ...

" Shhh Arturo it's okay Alex is just beginning a dumbass... " I laugh in between words .

" Okay baby .... morning .... sleepy head .... !!!! " He says to me I just blushed some more .

" What did I tell you yesterday ...!! mr...!!!! first square ...!!!! " I raised my voice at him

" Don't use that tone with me crystal ...!!! I'm your alpha ...!!! not one of the kids ....!!! " He raised his voice as well at me .

" Fine then I guess what we talk about last night means nothing to you then Arturo ...!!!!"

" It did but what did I tell you at your house when the kids were a sleep ...!"

" You maybe my alpha and my mate that doesn't mean you can treat me like those sluts you would date... screw .... fuck .... what ever the hell you want to call it ...!!!! Arturo ...!!!! I'm not a piece of ass .... I'm not any ones fucking property ...!! I'm an human being/ werewolf that has rights you know ...!!!! I'm not one of those girls who will bend over just because you want to get lucky ...!!! or turn myself to some slut with not a brain ...!!!!"

A loud growl was all I heard next and I know it was from Arturo ...

" Hey you guys can y'all just use the mate mind link instead of the beta alpha ... third commander link ...?" Alex said in a sheepish tone combined with a lot of fear in his voice ...

" No ...!!! " I yelled at him just because I wanted to.. " We haven't mark each other yet ..." Arturo said in a husky voice ...

" Shut ...!!! can't y'all just text or call each other because I really don't want to hear y'all fighting ... I also don't want to be in the middle of this ...!!! you guys...!!!"

" Shut the hell up Alex ...!!!! " I yelled at him again .. Alex was to screwed because I didn't have a link with Arturo .. or unless he turns off the mind link so he wouldn't hear us...

" Fine ...!!! " Arturo yelled through the link ...

Arturo was out of the link between him , Alex and me ...

" Really crystal ...!!! you just got together and now this ...!!?" Alex questioning me ...

" Yes I'm not just some slut nor a piece of property ...!! Alex he needs to u dee stand that I'm beyond piss off at him and he is on square one ...!!!! he will have to work his way up if he wants us to work ..."

" I understand where your coming from but still you were just a little to harsh ... "

" Fine I guess I was but ... I was making a point .. "

" Just try to be nice we both know he isn't a compete dick to girls... most of the time but your his mate ..!!!"

" Yea but I don't want him to make me fall in love and then cheats on me then leaves me for an other girl ...!!!! where will I end up Alex ...!! where does that leaves me ...!!!! what if I get pregnant with the future alpha ... his child ... !!! I'm all ready a mother to four ....!!! But a single mother of five or even six ...!! How will that look for me ..!!! I'm going to be the one who's doing it by myself ...!!! "

" Crystal .. you have a point but- t ... But-t he-e wouldn't do that to you or his child ...?! "

" Are you sure because he has already rejected me once ...!!!! Alex what makes me think he won't do it again !!! I'm his best friend ...!! Are you sure he won't do it again ...! "

" No your right I don't know but ... your his mate crystal ....!!! he could change for you ...."

" He could not will their is a difference Alex ... "

" If he does I will not have any respect for him if he does that to you ... the whole pack will dislike for that .... he will lose the respect he once had ...ill talk to him later for you okay ..? "

" Okay but you will just be waiting your breathe ..."

That was the end of the link ... between me and Alex .

I have a bad boy as a mateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें