Helping The Enemy - Chapter Thirty- Three

Please remember to vote!!! Doesn't take long just hit the star button.

Leave me a comment and don't forget to share this book if you enjoy it!

---

---

"I'm not going to let you hurt her Peter." Scott protectively stated stepping in front of me.

Peter laughed at him, "Classic move Scott, I don't want to hurt either of you, I just need your help." He nonchalantly told us.

Scott looked at me the same time I turned my head to face him. Deciding to be the brave one I step out from behind Scott, "What do you need?"

"You will come back and meet me on the night of the full moon, and Scott I'm going to to ask you once more to join me or this time face the regrets."

"Don't answer him, just nod, I have an idea." I quickly said to Scott through my mind, and he gave Peter a quick nod.

Scott and I stood staring at Peter for a few more awkward moments waiting for him to say something. Silence filled the room, and I took it as our cue to leave. I gave Scott and glared and turned to head for the door, "Not so fast," Peter suddenly professes. I rolled my eyes as my body turned back around.

"Hayley, you will turn the rest of the Mental Wolves for me." I let out a sigh knowing this was the only way I was going to get out of this prison. So I obliged to Peter's wishes and headed for the basement, with Scott slowly following me.

It had been at least two days since Scott and I went with Peter. All the Mental wolves were fully turned, but Scott and I were stuck. When we first arrived in the basement I went into the first Mental Wolves head, and Scott was too preoccupied with holding my limp body that he didn't notice Peter locking the basement door. Scott and I had been trapped ever since.

It was dark in the basement and my body was covered in goosebumps, "You okay Hayley?" Scott asked and I nodded my head shakily and watched my breath appear in the cold air.

I felt Scott move closer to me as he slowly put an arm around me, bringing me closer to his chest. The warmth radiated off his body and made me feel slightly better, probably one of the bonuses of being a werewolf. "How are you feeling?" Scott questioned.

"A little drained but I'm okay. Nowhere as bad as it was last time."

"Well that's good, it's probably because you are stronger now." I turned to Scott and gave him a warm smile.

A sudden burst of light erupted into the room. My head quickly turned to the source of the light. Peter's evident silhouette showing at the top of the basement stairs. "You can leave," is all he yelled out.

Scott stood up, brushing the dirt off his pants before extending a hand towards me. I pulled myself up and found my feet stumbling. Scott quickly grabbed my waist steadying me, "You okay?"

"Yeah, yeah fine, my body needs to recover a bit more." He gave me a concerned look, but I shrugged his hands off and walked up the stairs, ready to leave the house.

Scott and I ended up parting ways, leaving me to be by myself. I had so many thoughts crowding around my head. I knew what Peter was planning, and I knew what I had to do next.

Picking up my pace I started running towards where I needed to go. I saw the place come into my vision and rushed inside, knowing I needed to make a very important stop here.

After I was finished, I left quickly and headed to the nearest bus stop, awaiting for the bus to come.

A few minutes later I was back at the abandoned side of town, the part of town that was starting to become home to me.