Power Overdose - Chapter Fifteen

---
---
I anxiously stood next to Derek as I watched my friends slowly turn into werewolves without having any control. Their eyes were all glowing yellow and they all stared at Derek and I with kill  being the only thing lingering in their eyes. I felt myself gulp as I saw Boyd and Erica viciously growl and yank at their chains trying to escape, "Derek, what are we going to do if they escape?" I asked him

"Haven't really thought that through." He honestly replied and I shook my head with fear.

"Great..." I drifted off and looked at Isaac who looked as if he is having a mental battle with himself.

All of sudden Erica's headlock snapped and her and Boyd were soon free. I let out a scream and hid behind Derek, who extended his claws and began to fight them. I turned around and saw Isaac growling at me. I was petrified about if I was even going to make it out alive tonight.

Erica pounced at Derek and was thrown away by him. He didn't have time to recover because Boyd lashed out at him. I walked backwards as I saw Erica begin to focus on me instead. I was the weakling in the pack and she could probably smell the fear radiating off me anyway.

I stood there like a deer in headlights as she jumped over the seats and stood in front of me. She growled at me and I hesitantly looked over at Derek who was occupied with an angry Boyd. I threw a punch at her that hit her right in the jaw.

I shook my hand in pain, and the look of anger that appeared on her face made me regret punching her. Her claws swung at me and I quickly ducked and jumped over a pair of seats, trying to distance myself from her.

There was no escape for me. I crouched down and closed my eyes waiting for the impact of Erica's rage to hit me, but it never came. Instead I heard her growling at something else.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Isaac's figure standing in front of me. He threw her outside the sub. I stayed crouched down in the corner as he turned around to face me. He looked at me and I knew I was about to die. He would be much so much stronger than Erica.

He looked at me and I saw him nod his head at me before racing out to deal with Erica. He controlled it, but how? Derek seemed to be battling down the other end of the sub. Suddenly, an idea popped into my brain. Maybe I could control their minds to give them control over their werewolf rage.

It was a risk, but I had to try. Walking out to where Isaac was fighting Erica I yelled out. "Isaac try and hold her back so I can try and give her control!" 

He turned around and nodded at me before he grabbed Erica and pinned her up against a wall. I rushed over and took a deep breath.  Looking into her eyes  I tried to connect myself to her, but for some reason it wasn't working.

"It's not working!" I angrily stated and felt my stomach drop.

"You can do it okay, I know you can." Isaac encouraged me. I shrugged back my shoulders and focused on what Isaac had said to me, he believes in me maybe I just need to believe in myself.

I suddenly connected to Erica, "Erica, gain control. You are trying to kill everyone. This isn't you okay! Focus on my voice and gain control." I calmly instructed her.

I slowly watched as she stopped trying to struggle out of Isaac's grip. Isaac slowly released her as the glow in her eyes faded away, "Thanks," she said and smiled.

I heard Derek yell out in pain and we all rushed inside to see Boyd about to rip Derek's throat out. Isaac ran over and hoisted Boyd out of the way. Erica then took action and grabbed Derek before she moved him out of the way.

"I have him for now. Quick Hayley do your thing again." Isaac panted. As I went to walk over my head started to swirl with dizziness. I shrugged it off and tried to focus on Boyd. I felt the connection to his mind and commanded him to gain control. It took a little longer than Erica, but eventually he took control.