Pranking 101 - Chapter Four

---

---

The next morning I woke up feeling frazzled. Rubbing my eyes I realised I was still  in the same place I had fallen asleep -  the uncomfortable hospital chair. My hair was a mess and I was still in my clothes from yesterday. Grabbing my phone I quickly texted Lydia and asked if she could bring me a change of clothes from her wardrobe.

I let out a groan and stretched my body; every part aching from the awkward sleeping position I slept in last night. "Morning sleepy head," My sister mumbled to me.

"Morning Luce," I yawned.

"Shouldn't you be going to school?" She asked and stared at me, "Also," she stopped herself, before letting out a cough. "You might want to fix up your hair." She laughed at me. I ran my fingers through my long brown waves and felt knots and an unbelievable amount of frizz. I gave her a warm smile and kissed the top of her forehead.

"I'll be back tomorrow at the same time as always Lucy" I beamed and grabbed my bag before grabbing the door handle.

"And, I'll be here waiting for you as always..." She quietly informed me. I blew her a kiss and exited the hospital door. I had a bad crook in my neck from sleeping on it badly. I tried massaging it but it was no use, it still hurt a tad. I walked to the nearest exit and began walking to the bus stop.

As I sat down on the cold steel seat, I quickly took out some Aspirin in hopes it would relive me from some of the pain.

The engine of the bus made my head snap up and hail the bus. I walked on and gave the bus driver a kind smile before paying for my ticket.

The ride to school was silent; the only thing sound consuming the bus was the chatter of a few people, and the roaring of the engine. I looked out the window the entire ride out of boredom. Two late nights in a row and my body was dying for a good nights sleep and for all the bad things to drift away.

I found myself letting out a loud yawn that got me some glances from other passengers, but I was too tired to care.

Walking into the school grounds, I knew I looked like a zombie. I immediately sent Lydia a text asking her to meet me in the bathroom.

Once inside I washed my face and took off my makeup with some leftover makeup wipes I had in my bag. The squeaking of the bathroom door made my head turn in its direction. Lydia and Allison pilled through with shocked looks plastered on their faces. "Woah, what happened to you?" Allison worriedly asked me.

"Had a long night at the shelter..." I lied to them. Lydia started pilling out beauty products from her bag.

"Well good thing I'm here. Go get changed into this outfit, then we will fix up this." She gestured to my face waving her hand around it. I rolled my eyes at her and entered the bathroom stall.

The weather was currently in it's weird transitioning stage from summer to fall.

It was a lot colder today then it was yesterday and luckily the outfit Lydia bought was perfect for today's sudden change in  weather.

She packed a cute maroon sweater with a plain black skirt, that had stockings and ankle boots to match with it. She also chucked in a necklace too.

 She also chucked in a necklace too