/Youngbin/*requested

For PrincessChubbyChubs 💕 Sorry for the late update😅

---

" I WAIT FOR YOU FOR LIKE 3 HOURS ALREADY WHERE ARE YOU KIM YOUNGBIN " i scream at him. Im so piss of him right now.

" IM SORRY Ok?!? *sigh Im busy please im so tired of fighting with you right now y/n " he said and went to our bedroom.

I can't believe he just left me outside in cold waiting for him at the park where we were supposed to meet.
I cant control all of my feelings right now. I sat down at the couch crying silently.

We haven't meet each other for 2 months already and I really miss him. The old him. Who used to have time for me, even just a few hours.

I went to our bedroom slowly. Im too harsh towards him just now.
I open the door a bit just enough for me to see him on our bed laying down. I hear him talking to someone on the phone.

" I'll be there soon jagi, don't worry. See you later bye~ I love you too "  As those words came out from his mouth, my heart sanks.

How could he cheated on me? I though he loves me. I slowly close the door. I put my hands on my mouth to cover up my sobs. I slide down against the door.

I dont know what to feel. Am I not good enough for him?

Suddenly he opens the door seeing me crying.
" y/n you..uu heard that.. " he shutters

I stand up trying so hard to face him.
" ..how could you do this to me. " i mumble softly

I feel so weak, I feel like Im going to faint.

" im sorry.. " thats the only thing he said.

I dash pass him and grab my suitcase. I put all of my clothes and pack all of my things.

" y/n, where are you going?! " Youngbin said as he hold my hand preventing me to pack my stuff.

" Get away from me! You cheated on me. You cheated on me Kim Youngbin... how could you " as I said the last sentence quietly. My tears can't stop to fall.

He let go of my hand and let me continue packing. He sits on the bed just looking at the ground, not talking.

After finish, i take of our promise ring he gave me a few months ago.
I put it beside him.

" take that back and give it to her, the one that you love cz it seems like it wouldn't suit me anymore. "

He didn't move an inch. I walk out from his house ( not technically mine anymore ).

" bye Kim Youngbin "

----

Youngbin's POV

' what have I done? What did I do that " I said staring blank to the ground as I feel some tears starts to fall.

I don't feel any guilty when I start to cheat on her, but when she leaves me like this, I feel like my heart to break into a thousand pieces.

Seeing her beatiful face cry infront of me make my heart in pain.
I shouldn't do that in the first place.
I feel like killing myself.
" I love you Y/n, im so sorry " as I burst out crying.

I take the ring which is beside me. " I promise to you that I will take care of you but what did I do?! " i said as I let my tears to fall unstoppable.

____________________________________

Hey butterflies~ its been a long time since I call all of you that😂 :'D for you info I call all of my reader butterflies cz Its cute just like you ;) 😂🌚💕💕 Here's another update phew,, there's a lot more request to do :3

Guys can you go check out my cuzzy first ff? Its a SF9's ff :3 mostly abt Hwiyoung and Taeyang so check it out ^^

Here is her id --> @dongminnnn  💕

- 🌈