\Jaeyoon\ Love at first sight

Y/N 's POV

I put on my shoes and excitedly start walking to school. I'm excited because today is going to be the first day of school for me at my new school.

Mom decided to move from Seoul to Busan  ( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) when you see this word what comes into your mind? Me : Lee Jaeyoon , Jungkook , Jimin ....ok keep reading ^^🌚 )

I walk while humming some songs. I look at my new school its indeed a big school and I might lost in here. I take a look a round and see a lot of students chattering and walking here and there.

I walk through the hallways while holding my books and the stare from other people is not helping at all. I'm seriously nervous right now.
I don't have the courage to ask anyone where's the office is.

I suddenly I bump into someone that causes my book to fall . ( typical fanfic 🙄 )

Everyone gasp. I don't know why tho, It just an accident what so weird about that?
I quickly pick up books and mumble a lot of sorry to the person i bump into.
Wow this person don't even trying to help me.

I stand up to meet a brown-haired boy ( ok I know that Jae's hair is red now but whtever 😪😂😂 )
He looks like he's about to shout at me but stop his action.
Weird?
" I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it ". I said and bow

" ummm its ok " he said and walk pass me.
Every look so shock tho. What's wrong with these people.

After like 30 mins searching for the officie like a lost child, I finally found it.

I give them my papers and they give me my schedules.
I went out and bump into someone or more like a boy.

' Y/n can you stop bumping to people? and more worse the same person just now!?!  ' i scream in my mind

" I'm so sorry " He said.
I thought I was suppose to say that but nvm.
" its alright " i smile at him.
" Are you the new kid? " He ask smiling showing his dimple.

' my god so cute >< '

" umm yes I am could you mind showing me my class? " I said shyly

" What is your class? "

" 3-JY " ( huhu I created that ) I said looking through my schedules.

" Wow you're the same class as me! ( another cliche' ) Let's go then. " He said dragging me with him.

He talks a lot tbh, but that's find as long as he's handsome.
When someone pass us, the look so shock and quickly put down their heads when Jaeyoon glares at them. He told me his name just now.

" Jaeyoon can I ask you something? " I ask hesitately

" umm sure! " he said
" why do they look like they're scare of you? " i ask slowly because I don't want to get him angry.

" well if you want to know so much... " he said and pin me in the corner of the hallways. Its safe since everyone is not there.

I gulp looking deeply into his beautiful eyes.

" I'm the bad boy in school Y/n..." he whisper through my ears with a smirk on his face.

" I used to be cold as ice but today... " He said then stop for a moment.

I'm scared right now, and I don't know why but I'm really nervous being so close like this with him.

" I fall in love with a girl, i don't know how , but when I see you I literally want to know you more so.. will you go on date with me? " he said while scratching the nape of his neck.

" I..i..su..sure " I shutter becase he is literally leaning close to me.
He smile and peck my cheeks.
I blush really hard and put my head down.

" cute, lets go to class shall we? " he said giving his hand out for me to reach.

____________________________________

Hi guys! ^^ here's an update for Jaeyoon's imagines💕 Hope you like it! I'll update as soon as possible ㅇㅅㅇ

Next up : Chani

/sorry if there are errors in writting 😅

-binnie☘️