\Dawon\

Y/N POV

He was so focus on his paperworks. The way his eyes scan the whole papers really make him more handsome.

I never seen him so serious like this. He's been stressing out lately and I'm worried about him.

I hug him from behind. He tense a bit but then calm after he know that's me.
I trace my fingers from his ear to his neck.

" jagi it tickles " he laugh abit
I smile seeing him laughing.
" why are so stressful about this Dawon-ah? Why don't you rest a bit? " I said as I massage his shoulders.

" I can't, I have a lot of things to do...I promise I put my attention to you after this ok baby? " he said and give a peck on my lips.
I pout but noded my head.

I went downstairs and to get something to eat. I take out some ice cream tubes since its a hot day today and I feel like eating it.

I eat the ice cream with no emotion because I'm so bored right now. I keep on eating , then suddenly someone grab my spoon and eat my ice cream.

" Yah! " i said and turn around to face him.

" why are you eating my ice cream? " I sulk

" Hahah so sowwy..and why are you eating the ice cream with a sour face? Keep on cheer up! " he said

" how? You're to busy with your work and I'm not doing anything..I'm bored Sanghyuk " I said and put my hands around his neck.

He put his arm around my waist and make me stand up.
He kiss me nose " Well, let me put the paper work away for a while and do something with you? What do you say ? " He say and kiss me on the lips

My eyes lit up and kiss his lips repeatly.

" okok What do you want to do baby? " He said holding me close to his.

" umm can we walk around the park? "

" sure go get ready " He said while messing up with my hair

---

We walk around the park together while laughing each other. One because he keeps on pulling funny faces that make me burst out laughing so hard.

" ok stop you're going to make me cry " I said wiping some tears on my face because I keep on laughing.

" do you remember what I promise to you back then when I start dating you? " he ask

" umm nope " I tease him to see his reaction

" aaa ya don't play with me " he pout cutely

" of course I remember. You promise to me that you will take care of me, love me till the end and never make me cry... " there's a lot of memories keep rushing back in me. When the first time he confess to me.

" I'll prove it to you already right? " he said and hold me close to his arm. 

" even more than that.. " I said smilling widely at him.

He put his hand on my neck and kiss me deeply. He put his other hands on my waist to pull me even closer to him. Luckily there are no people around the park.

He pull away from the kiss. I can see how red he is right now.
" Saranghae Y/n~ " He said
" nado "

____________________________________

Another update yeepie ^^🌞😂 Hope you like it :)) My imagines are getting boring and boring right! :/ so sorry if its true :'D

Next up :  Youngbin☘️

/ sorry if there are mistakes in writting 😅

-☘️