\Rowoon\ [Requested ]

Ok first of all I just want to say sorry for late update..i cam't seem to find ideas to do imagines and you know I'm busy since school starts already 😅 and I really don't know how to do agnst..but I'll try my best ^^

Agnst

Seeing him always went home with another girl hurts me a lot. I mean who wouldn't ? I'm his girlfriend after all. I know what all of you are thinking? ' why don't you leave him?' ' break up with him! '

I can't. I love him so much that I couldn't let him go. Everytime he said that he loves me, I always melt from his words.
I'll try so hard to believe what he said.

" She trick me by giving something to drink to get me drunk "

" I seriously don't know what happen last night "

" I'm not cheating on you "

Not only lying to me, he abuse me everynight saying that I'm not good enough for him. But he changed as soon as the sun rises. Every morning he will forgets all of the things he did to me the night before.

' Im tired of this things...Kim Seokwoo '

All the words he said make me believe in him. I don't know what else I should do.

After all the pain I 've been through, I decided to leave this house. He's currently at work right now and I'm sure he's going to bring one of those female workers home soon. So, I better be out of this house right now. I'm packing my bag filled it with all of my clothes.

I look at the side of our bed and saw our picture together. That was 3 months ago when he is all caring and sweet. I can't believe the guy whom I used to date turns into something like this. I shed my tears and quickly leave a letter for him then went out from the house.

Author's POV 🌚

Rowoon walk inside the house with a girl around his arms. He walks quietly inside thinking that you're inside.
" shhh, i think... she's.. inside " he hiccups every sentences he say and obviously drunk.

The girl giggle and put her arms around him. They went into you guys bedroom. Before Rowoon could lay down the bed he saw a letter on the table next to the bed.

He sit down while holding the letter with his name on it. The girl sit down on his lap while kissing his neck. But he doesnt feel anything because of the contents of the letter. He suddenly feel sober.

' Anyeong rowoonie~ I miss calling you that..by the time you're reading this letter, I''m not in our house anymore. I decided to break up with you and went far away from here. Its hurt to see you with other girl everynight and abusing me everytime you're drunk.You may not know this but you always said that I'm not good for you and forgets everything you said in the morning. I can't live like this anymore..I'm sorry, I'll always love you no matter what you've done but for now, i don't know what to feel... Please don't look for me.

love, Y/N 

His tears can't be hold back. He cried looking at your letter and finally realise all of his mistakes. He can't think straight right now.

The girl stop her action and look at him. " what's wrong? " She said using her slutty voice.
Rowoon get up from the bed and scream at her. " GET OUT! "
She startle and ask him why. He push her out of the house.

His knee weaken and he fall down while crying out loud. He keeps screaming your name non-stop saying he's sorry.

____________________________________

Ok, thats a sad ending tho :( I don't really know what agnst means😅😂 I read some agnst imagine and it looks like this soo..😂 I'm sorry if its not that great 😅😅 If you want a part two you could ask^^
Thank you for requesting @Bangtan_Christmas

Btw I was listening to U by KNK while writting this, the meaning of the songs looks like similiar to this imagines situation😂
I'll do the rest of the request soon!

- binnie☘️