\Rowoon\ Requested

" Achoo! " I sneeze for the hundred times already. I stay at my bed wrap around by my blanket and watching some K-dramas.

Suddenly there's a knock on the door. I slowly get up because my body is too weak right now.

" coming " I said with my raspy voice.

I open the door to found a dog nah kidding a boy panting so hard like a dog. He is breathing heavily it like he just ran to here.
I quickly recognize him.

" Rowoon? Whatare you doing here? Arenmtyou suppose to goto school? " I said looking at who is still trying to catch his breath.

" your mom said you're sick? Mochi-ah, Why don't you tell me? " he said looking at me worriedly.

I smile knowing that how worried he is.

" I don't want to burden you. You have school to attend oppa " i said as I make a way for him to come in.

He take off his shoes and sit on the couch.
" I can't skip school for today just to take care of you " he wink at me.

My cheeks is red as tomato. " yah, you don't need to I'm fine ok " I said

" go upstairs I'll cook you something to eat ok? " he ask but it more like a statement.
I noded my head and slowly making my way upstairs.

I wait for him like 5 minutes then he comes in bringing me a chicken porridge.

I want to take the spoon but he take it first before i can reach it.
" let me feed you " he said smiling widely

I let him feed me since I don't have the energy to fight with him.
" you look so pale Mochi, where's you medicine? " He ask me looking around my room to find the medicine.

" its inside my drawer " i said

He gives me my medicine and a water.

I finish it and lay down closing my eyes going to sleep.

---

I woke up and feel a pair of arms wrap around my body. I look at my side and see him sleeping peacefully. His face is like an inch closer to mine.

I trace his face with my finger. He slowly open his eyes and when he sees me he smile.

" why do you sleep with me you're going to get sick " i said softly as I play with his hair.

" i don't care If I get sick, its your turn to take care of " he said and hugging me even closer to him that he put his head at the crook of my neck.

" what if the both of us get sick? " I said

" then let's just sleep with each other all day " He said smilling with his eyes close.

He opens his eyes and put one of his hands at the back of my head. He slowly lean in and kiss me. Our lips move in sync until I can smell his mint breath.

" I love you baby " he mumble while kising me

" i love you too " i said which makes him smile more.

____________________________________

Hello ^^ here's a request for MonicaMochi ^^ Thank you for requesting :)) Hope you ike it

Next up : Hwiyoung

/sorry if there are mistakes in writting😅

-☘️