- Rowoon

*edited

Y/N's POV

" Y/N~ Good morning! " my 4 years boyfrend said whilw hugging me.

" ahh, 5 more minutes please " I am so sleepy, I sleep at 12 AM last night just to finish my assignment

" I told you not to sleep late last night right?" He nag at me.

I don't really know if he is my boyfriend or my mom.

" ugh, fine " i stood up and stretch my arm.
He hugs me from behind.

" go take shower now or I'll join you~" he whisper to my ear.

I blush. ' aish this guy really knows how to make me blush '
" ok ok I'll take shower now get out from the room, woonie" i command.

" yes ma'am " he said while smiling.

*****

" where are we going? " i ask for the hundredth times already.

" wait and see jagi " he said smiling.

We arrive at....Zoo!

" wah! Daebak oppa! " i jump up and down like a kid and kiss his cheeks.

He blush but keeps his cool.
" let's go I want to see some animal! " he said cheerfully

We see lot of animal there ( ofc :3 )
I see a giraffe and tease him that he is a girrafe because of his height.

He pout and ask for a kiss because I hurt his precious heart.

I run away from him and he chase me while laughing.

I bump into a boy. I look at up and see my highschool friend, Jihun.

" oppa? How are you! " i said happily because we used to be best friend back then.

" Im good, wow Y/N you gone prettier now! " he smile showing his eyesmile.

Rowoon's POV

Who is he?!? My blood is boiling in anger. Why are they smiling to each other so friendly?!

I look how Y/N is having a conversation with that boy. He looks young like around of Y/N age.

I go to Y/N and put my arms around of her waist.

" who is this? " i said to Y/N while looking directly to the boy infront of us.

" oh, oppa! Meet my higschool friend, Kim Jihun. " she introuduce that boy to me.

" Oh! This is your boyfriend? Oh hi hyung! My name is Jihun, Y/N friend. I have to go, maybe Hyejin is waiting for me, see you guys soon " he wave at us.

---

" what are your relationship with him back then? " I ask her over an over again.

" we are just friend oppa, or perhaps are you jealous? " she tease me while looking at me holding my cheeks.

She's so cute ><

" a..ani Im not, it just that I'm curious " I shutters

" you're lying, hahah don't worry My heart only will be yours only " she kiss my cheeks.

Im blushing really hard that Im going to die ( a/n : lmao )

" good then oh and by the way you kiss the wrong part baby.. " I kiss her lips.

The way i kiss her send electric shock to my whole body. Damn I love her so much.

We stop kissing because people are staring at us.
Now, its her time to blush.

And I know I'm the only one can make her feel like that.

____________________________________

There you go a Rowoon imagine😝 I hope you guys like it! I was listening to The Closer by Vixx when writing this🙈 Any Starlight here? 💁🏼👏 Im still sad that Leo deletes his Ig :'(
I love him so much 😭😭#StarlightSupportVIXXLEO
Although this news is already past I just want to share it here.
Please open your IG once again Taekwoonie💕 :')
Some of you request some imagines from me I will do it sooner😅😂