/Chani/ *Requested

For Infinitebtslover ❤️

--

" look at there! " Chani said pointing to something on Your left

You turn your head to her left and Chani quickly give a kiss on your cheek.

He smile cheekily and pretending to look at somewhere else.

" yah! " you blush
He smile warmly and put his arm around your waist. He put his head at the crook of your neck.
He softly kiss your neck while mumbling " I love you "

You smile and give a small kiss on his head.

" Chani, what if one day you and I are not meant to each other? "

" what are you talking about " the smile he has on his face suddenly faded as you said those words

" i mean its not like I want it to be, i just start to think what if.. " my words being by his finger.

He look at me with his loving eyes.

" Please don't think about it, focus on our relationship right now, I love you and you love me ( -a/n: WE ARE HAPPY FAMILY WITH A BIG BIG HUG okok I'll stop😂 )
that's all matter now. Im not going to let that happen ok, now..do you want ice cream? " he said and pinch your soft cheeks.

You noded your head cutely. He takes your hand and walk to a nearby ice-cream shops.
He ask for two ice creams with your favourite flavour.

We take a sit on a bench nearby a big shady tree.
" Y/n-ah I meant what I said just now ok? i love you " he said and kiss the corner of your lips which has a bit of ice cream.

You blush hard but ignore it by keep on eating the ice cream.

Chani giggle and put his arms around you and continue eating his ice cream in silence.

While eating, you've notice that he keep on staring at you.

" what's wrong with you? " you laugh looking at him weirdly

" what? Its wrong to stare at my own girlfriend? " he raises one of his eyebrows

You shake your head and pinch his nose.
" aww cute do that again " he said

You pinch it once again but a little more harder

He whine in pain " ouch i said do it again not do it more harder " he said

You just look at him innocently, and then move closer to him as you finish your ice cream.

" why are you so pretty jagi? "he said interwind your hands with his.

" im not " you protest because you are insecure of yourself

" hey! You are! Look you may not know it already but you are the most beautiful girl I've seen in this world. You might not be the most beautiful girl in people's eyes, but in my eyes you are " he said and holds both of your cheeks.

You're so touched because of his words. You smile warmly at him. He connects his lips to yours.

He smile throughout kiss and keep repeating some sweets words to you.

" why are you being so cheesy today? " you said laughing a bit.

" idk I learn some of these cheesy stuff from Rowoon hyung " he giggles

_________________________________

Hope you like it :)
Hey guys ^^ Im back 😂 Exam has been stressing me out, glad that its done now ❤️ I will finish all of the request soon and please be patient 😂💕 Ilysm❤️

Btw,

-request box is closed- ^^

-☘️