\Youngbin\

I JUST WANT TO SAY I LOVE KIM YOUNGBIN SO MUCH BYE :D

______

I sit at the bus stop waiting for him. The rain is not going to stop soon. I plug in my earphones and put on one of my fav song right now. Downpour by IOI. ( A/n : I cried a lot listening to it I LOVE IOI so much 😭 )

" princess? " I turn to my right to see him standing with his school uniform looking so handsome and he is holding an umbrella with him.

" why are you late? " I said and pout cutely.

" sorry, I have work to do just now.. forgive me? " he said taking out his hand for me to hold.

I smile and hold his hands.
" its raining so hard can we stay here for a while? " I ask him

" ok princess " he said and sit together with me. He hug me because I'm shivering.

" i'm so sorry for being late and left you here alone and cold. " He said rubbing our hands together.

" Its alright Youngbin-ah~ " I said and kiss his cold cheeks.
He blush and kiss my cheeks back.

The rain stops suddenly.
" why don't we stop by my house? I'll make your fav hot chocolate? " he said while standing up.

We walk hand in hand to his house.

I enter his house and open my shoes.
" sit down first I'll make your drink " he said and went to the kitchen.

He came back after a few minutes and sit next to me.

" Y/n, sit on my lap " he said out of blue

" ok? " i said and sit on his lap

He wraps his arm around me and give me my drink.

" drink it while it still hot " he said and hug me while I'm drinking it.
It is indeed delicious. " this is so good! " i beam
He smile looking at my reaction.

" glad you like it princess " he said while drawing a circle at my thighs.

" why do you like to call me by that nickname? Not that I don't like it  " i ask curiously

" because you are my one and only princess and when we get married soon I'll call you my queen " he said kissing the nape of my neck.

I blush at his sudden confession

He laugh and put my drink on the table. He turns my body facing him.

" I love you Y/n , I really do. I don't have the thoughts of leaving you or whatever. I wantto be with you forever. Can you promis eme you'll be with me forever?  " he said while carresing my cheeks.

" I promise. " i said smiling at him. He look so cute confessing that way.

" I'm going to make sure that we will get marry as soon as we get older " he tease

I blush and hit him playfully.
He grab my hands and bring me closer to him. He kiss me on the lips while mumbling

" I love you princess "

____________________________________

Lol how many did I update today? 😂💕Here's an imagine for Youngbin~❤️❤️ I love him😂💕💕💕 Thank you for 16K reads ^^

Next up : Rowoon [ Requested ]

/ i'm sorry if there are mistakes in writting 😅

-☘️