- Zuho [ Requested ]

*edited

Y/N' s POV

" yah! What are you doing? " I shout to a few groups of boys spraying paint at the school's buliding.
" run! " one of them shout.
I know who's fault is this.

" Baek Juho! " or as known as Zuho the ' bad boy of the school' .I see him sitting in his seatplace with his legs on his table.

" what? " with his cold-hearted face.

" can you ask some of your friend to not paint the school's building! Its like the 100th I remind you guys about this!?" I say to him with full anger showing on my face.

Of course as the school president you will be so mad about this.

" so what? Its not my problem, its their own problem don't invoved me .." he say walking away from me.
' ish jinja Im going to kill you Juho !"

A few weeks later~

" ok class, meet your new classmate, Yuto ( I have to put him here hehe😂😅 hope you don't mind ) ."

" Anyeonghasayo! Adachi Uto-imnida, or you can call me Yuto, Im from Japan." He say with his really deep voice.

Me and Yuto get closer easily. We hang out regularly and the weirdest thing is that Zuho and his friends never makes trouble again.

I currently walking home from school with Yuto. He always walk me home now since his house are not far from mine.

" so you mean that Mr. Park keep complaining about you having a deep voice and always jealous about it? " I laugh at him

" yup, more like that but you know his voice is just like he never had a puberty before " he joke
We laugh loudly that people around us look at us weirdly.

Suddenly, two of Zuho's  friends come to us.
" Hi Y/N! Can we borrow Yuto for a while?" They say.
Befrore I could answer they pull Yuto toward them and run away.

" Yah where are you taking him?!" I shout. What's wrong with them?

Then, someone holds my hand and turn me around.
" Zuho? I..i..er..mean Juho..what are you doing here? " he was so close to me. Like really close until i can feel his breaths

" i need to talk to you."
" what do you need talk about? " i say calmly

" are and Yuto together? " Zuho say while rubbing the nape of his neck.

" Me ? Yuto? Together? Hahah you must be kidding me" i laugh at him

" shhh! Im just asking not like I've like you or - " i cut his words

" You like me? " i ask curiously and currently blushing

" umm ne, that's why I always make you mad at me..you look cute when you're mad " i can see that he is blushing as well.

" umm, I .. I kinda like you too " I say while looking at other direction to hide my red face.

" so, Y/N, the president of the school, will you be the hanour of being this bad boy girlfriend ? " he smirk while holding both of my hands.

" yes, I would love too ." I smirk as well.

__________________________________
Hi so this is requested by @hats102 😊 I hope you enjoy this. I'm sorry if this is not too great for you😅 I'll try my best in the future ^