- Dawon

*edited

Author's POV

Lee Sanghyuk. The most famous person in our school. All of the girls here really want to be with him. Although he is famous and all, he doesn't have that playboy or bully thingy in him.

He is the most kindest person. He always have the teachers attention, all of the student here loves him.
There are a lot of girl confessing to him over the past year, but he only had his eyes set to a girl named
' Y/N '

Y/N is just a simple girl, a few years younger than him. She never been notice by any boys in their school, accept for him.
*****

Y/N's POV

I am currently reading some books at the library alone.
I told Minji to follow me here, but she said she has some work to do.
' aish that girl always had something to do ' i mumble to myself.

I am reading a book about a man killing a magical horse. It sounds so childish but you know you have that kind of feelings to be childish once you become older.

Suddenly a boy with a white hoodie came to the library.

' i thought I'm the only one who goes to this library at this time?' Its weird, students here won't go to the library at this time cuz you know how lazy they are.

I look up and see him. Lee Sanghyuk or people call him Dawon and I seriously don't know why.

He look at me and smile warmly at me. I smile back shyly and continuing reading my book.

' OMG DID THE LEE SANGHYUK JUST SMILE AT ME?!? IF HIS FANGIRLS KNOW, I'LL BE A DEAD MEAT RIGHT NOW ' i scream in my heart

The question is why is he here? Its not wrong tho, it jus he usually goes to the other library in the school not here. Its not like I stalk him or anything.

I'm busy thinking of it until I didn't realised that he is standing infront of me.
" are this seats taken? " he ask me reffering to the chair infront of me.

" umm..um no you can have it " i shutter.
' sh*t why does he have to be so cute??'

" excuse me what? " he ask me while making a weird faces to show that he is curious of what am I saying just now.

I didn't know he hears it. " no..nothing " damn it Y/N stop shuttering.

He smile and start reading his book.

Dawon's POV

I look at here and study her features. I swear she's the most beautiful girl I've ever meet. She doesn't know how much I like her since she moved to this school.

" Y/N? Can I ask you something ? " i ask her while looking directly to her beautiful eyes.
She look shocked. I think she just suprise on how I know her name.

" yes you can " she ask while smiling to me.

" Do you have a crush? " I ask

I don't know why Im asking her that. It just out of blue.
She blush and said yes.
I'm sad. I wish I could be the one she likes.
Why don't I confess now, although I might be rejected but being rejected once won't hurt ya.

" Y/N, I like you. Yes I like you, you may not be liking me back, but I just wanted you to know that I like you so much. Even though there's a lot of girl confessing to me, I don't mind them all. I just want you and -" she cut me off by saying.

" I like you too. " she said while looking down shyly.
' Cutie ' i said to myself.
" JINJA?!? Aigoo! thank you Y/N" i was jumping up and down happily.

I grab her hand and said.
" are you free this Saturday? "
And you all know the answer.
____________________________________

Hi guys! Here is the imagine for the one and only Lee Sanghyuk, the most extra person I've ever meet🌚😂 nah, he's cute so..🌚💕