/Hwiyoung/ Requested

For multifandom-af ❤️
Sorry if its late 😅

WARNING! : if your not a fan of some deppressing stuff like this, then I'll just ask you not to read this.

multifandom-af is its bad or you don't like these kind of stuff I'm going make a new one don't worry😅😅

-----

I feel so deppressed right now. Its all because of him. I stil remember every words he said.

" seriously why are so useless "

" why can't you just be like her "

" omg you're the worst "

I feel like my tears are coming out non-stop.
He's been like this since the first time I saw him with another girl. He said that she's just a friend. But as they get to close with each other, he starts to compare me with her.

Calling me stuff and all. I love him so much I do, I just can't bare this anymore. I put the letter I wrote for him on the bathroom sink.

I take out my razors. I try to cut myself. Again.
I've been doing this a long time ago. I've stop one day because of him. He gives me hope to live. He make me happy.

But he is also the reason I started to cut again.
I cut my wrist deeper and deeper. Every slices make me wince in pain.
But not as hurt as my heart.
" you make me do this Kim Youngkyun " I said

I suddenly cut to deep that i take the razor off my hands and accidently cut my cheeks.

I wince in pain as I feel my tears keep on falling down.
I suddenly lost concious and pass out.

---

( Author's POV )

He walk in the apartment with his jacket hanging on his arms.

" Y/n? Where are you? " he said coldly

His face turn confuse as he saw the bedroom door is open but the only light that's in there is the bathroom light.

' seriously what's she doing? ' he ask alone

He slowly walk to the bathroom and saw you laying there lifeless.
" Y/N!!?! " he quickly drop everything he's holding and hold your body.
His tears started to fall.
He thought that's his fault you're doing this again. He regret everything that he did.

" no..no..Y/n don't do this to me I'm sorry please please " he sob he quickly carried you but suddenly he notice a note on the sink. He grab it along and quickly drive you to the hospital (let's pretend hwi have a driving license🌚😂 )

---

( still Author's POV )

After the treatment. Thanked god you're safe. He feel very happy that you're fine. He feel very guilty that he's the reason why you're in this condition.

" I'm so sorry y/n I cause all of this. My ego is so high that I've made you hurt. I'm sorry... " he sob while holding your soft hand.

He suddenly remember about the letter.
He take it out from his pocket and read it.

" dear , hwiyoung

I'm sorry that I start to cut again, i don't want to cut but you make me too. I'm so sad that you started to compare me with her. I love you so much

Love, y/n "

Its a short letter but giving a huge impact in him. He holds her cheeks and softly stroking it.
" I'll be a better boyfriend for you now y/n "

---

Y/n's POV

After that incident, he become more protective over me and more sweet. I can't believe I get my Hwiyoung back.

I smile looking up the blue sky as I sat at the beautiful park nearby our apartment.

He sits next to me and handing me my ice cream .

" here your favourite " he smile warmly at me

I smile and lick the ice cream happily.

He hug my waist and pull me closer to him.
" I love you " he said and kiss my cheeks over and over. The cheeks still have the scars but it will faded soon.

He carress the scars while looking at me with teary eyes.
" I'm sorry for what heppen back then, I'm so stupid " He said as his tears roll down his cheeks.

" the past is past Hwi, you don't have to worry about it anymore, I forgive you and that's what matters " i said as I holds his face and give him a peck on his lips.

He lick his lips " taste like vanilla " he smirk

I blush and hit him playfully.

____________________________________

Here you go~ I think this is more to a sad one rather be than angst 😂 hoho I'll re do it if its bad.

I feel so bad for making the previous request( taeyang's imagine ) so short 😰 should I make a new one?
I think so 😭😭 so sorry for the short of the imagines -ilyyhwi 😧 i'll do another Taeyang's imagines for you soon :))

/ sorry if you saw any mistakes 😅

-☘️