- Youngbin

*edited

Y/N POV

I am currently watching my one and only boyfriend, Kim Youngbin's group performing their debut song ' Fanfare'.
He looks so cool and hot while performing and so are the rest of the members.

After performing, all of them went to backstage.
I greet all of them and go to Youngbin and wipe his sweat.
He smile warmly at me. " thank you baby " he said to me
I blush. All of the member start to tease two of us.
" why don't you go and wipe my sweat then Y/N? " Rowoon say playfully.
Youngbin shoots a glare at him.
" hehe don't be mad hyung, im just joking" Rowoon say while hiding behind Inseong.

After that, Youngbin decided that we both should walk around at the nearby park, since there's no fans around.

We are strolling around the park while holding hands. He tells me a lot of story that happens when they are having their fansign yesterday. His eyes is sparkles as he talks about his day. I smile looking at him.

" I miss you, how was school? " he said to me
" school is fine, it just that, the teacher is giving us student to much homework." I pout
He kissed my pouting lips. I blush so hard that Im going to die ( a/n : lol )
I smile.

Im sure he is really happy with the fans with their great support.

" why are smilling Y/N?" He ask

" nothing it just that, Im happy seeing you happy" I reply

He blush, cute!!

After strolling we went back to backstage. I have to go back home because I have school tomorrow.
He pout, " aww, Im going to miss you"
" I'll miss you too lil bean" i kiss his cheeks

" wait! Y/N your forget something!" He said make me turn around facing him.
" what? "

" this..." he whisper to me and kiss me passionately. His lips are so soft. He holds my waist tightly. He rub my cheeks softly as he kiss me. I put my arms around his neck.

We stop after losing our breath.
" that was intense ... " he say his face is as red as tomato.

" how cute! " i laugh at him and give him a hug.

" bye see you soon! " he wave at me with his precious smile that I fall for.

____________________________________Hi guys! Sorry for not updating 😅 been busy lately because of school and family stuff! Hope you enjoy this imagines of Youngbin!😆💕 He is such a cutie☺️💕🙈
P. S : sorry for errors