\Rowoon\Pt.2

This is the part 2 of the previous chapter ^^ since you guys wanted too

Author's POV

Its been 2 months since you left that house. The house is a mess and even the person who lived there is a mess. Rowoon can't seem to sleep, eat or even taking his bath.

He keep on laying on the bed and sometimes went out to buy foods, not that always he eat.

He regret everything he does to you. All of his friend were calling him and asking how was he..
But he always answer the same thing over and over

' i will not be ok unless I see Y/N '

Some of them visited him but he always ignore their presence.

One day, one of his friends, Dawon bump into you.
Of course you know him.
" Y/N?!? Is this you? " He ask with his eyes went wide

" yes I am Dawon " I laugh a bit because of his shocked face.

" OMG Y/n you don't know how long I've been searching for you " He said hugging me.

' his friend are really friendly, why can't you be like them Rowoon-ah? ' you said in you head

" Why are you looking for me ? "

" You need to see Rowoon he— " before he said anything I cut him off

" I don't want to besides I don't have any relationship with him anymore. "  I said with emotionless face.

" You need to see him and get back with him, he regrets everything he did already. Please Y/n. He's nothing without you "  he plead

I don't know what am I going to react to be honest. Is he saying the truth? After all the pain he cause me?

" I don't know Dawon, I don't have feelings for him anymore " I walk away from there but stop after he said

" You lied. I know how much you love him Y/n , You love him until you can't bear seeing him hurting right? You love him until you still be patient after all the sh*t  his doing to you! I know you still care about him. Please I'm begging you Y/n, go meet him "
He said facing me with teary eyes.

Dawon really care about Rowoon. Although sometimes Rowoon could be a bad friend to him.

                                          ~~~~
Y/n 's POV

I gulp while looking at the door infront of me. I miss this place. I take the spare key under the mat and open the door.
Dawon's was right, the house is literally a trash right now. The kitchen is filled with empty soju bottles.

' he's been drinking that much? '

I quietly went to our bedroom to see him laying on the bed while I'm facing his back.
Our room has a lot of dirty clothes and empty bottles.
I'm worried if he's sick because drinking too much.
I walk slowly to him but make a small sound that causes him to hear me but still not facing me.

" Dawon please, I told you I'm not going to talk to you or even went out from this house " he said with a weak voice.
He seems sick.

" Im not Dawon... " I said quietly enough for him to hear.
He quickly turns his back and look at me with big eyes.
" Y/N?!! " he run to me and hug me.
" is this really you or am I just dreaming again? " he said and his tears can't seem to stop falling.

" its really me " i smile and wipe his tears away. I miss him so much.

I sit down on our bed while facing him. His eyes are red and puffy. I see some dark circle under his eyes. I look at his whole body. I take a look at his arm and so some cuts.

" Kim Seokwoo , do you cut? " i said while touching his wounds.

He flinch and nodded his head slowly.
I quickly get the first aid and apply some medicines on it and wrapp it with a bandage.

" why so you cut Rowoon? " i ask softly while wrapping the bandage on his arm

" I feel like to kill myself after you left me. I'm weak, i can't even get out from this house.." he stop his sentences with a soft sobs.

I hug him.
" please don't hurt yourself, it hurts me seeing you like this " i said
He hug me tighly like he would  lose me again.

" I won't as long as you are with me " he said 
I smile widely and carress his cheeks. He lean close and kiss me with love and sincere. He holds my waist and bring me closer to him.
" I love you forever and i promise to take care of you with all my heart " he said while smilling and kiss me again.

____________________________________

K so here's the part two.. its like 2AM here and I'm still awake writting at wattpads 😌😂 Anyway hope you enjoy this ^^ I'll do other request soon! 💕

/sorry if there are errors in writting 😅

- binnie☘️