/Zuho/*requested

For @Kim_Jinseob_Wifeu❤️
Sorry for the long wait 😅

Warning : if you guys are not that comfortable about killing stuff or anything related please skip this chapter.

--

Y/n's POV

Baek Juho or most of students call him Zuho is a person I really hate the most.
I don't know why he choose me as his victim to be bullied.

He was know for bullying people like beating them up and asking people moneys and stuff.

I'm currently walking to my class in a rush because Im super duper late.

Sadly, today is not my lucky day , i bump into some random boy and fall down flat on face. Ouch.

" HAHAHA that's so funny, watch where you going, geez you have glasses yet still can't watch your own step. " said a boy whom I really hate the most.

I dont really want to pick up a fight to him because he might beat the crap out of me.
" im sorry... " i said softly just enough for him to hear.

" sorry not going to solve anything, take my bag and bring it to the class now! " he said that and throw his precious bag to me.

The bag hit me hard in the face. I wince in pain. He just laugh and walk to class with his minions.

I sigh and pick up his bag, then walk to our class. " why do I have to be in the same class with him " i said to myself while walking to our classes.

" he went to the class already why can't he just take his bag along with him hish " Im getting annouyed because of this jerk.

I enter the class and give him the back.
" yah nerdie why so slow, you're lucky the teacher haven't come in yet " he scold me

I quietly said sorry and went to my seat.
" why do you sound so pathetic huh? " Hyejin said, she the most popular girl in this school.

She flirts literally with everyboys in this school.

Everyone starts to laugh at me and some even throw papers balls(?) to me.

I hate you so much Baek Juho. From the first time he start to bullied me, everyone start to look down at me. Calling me names and stuff.

I can't take it anymore and storm out from the classes. I quickly find the staircass to the rooftop.
At least there's place I can be alone.

I cried because I want my old life back where everyone are very kind to me. I don't know what happen to everyone since that Zuho guy came to this school at started to bully me.

Everything went upside down.
I hate myself. My tears can't stop falling, i feel so useless.

" Y/n? " a not so husky voice calling me

I know who's voice is that. He found me and I look how his eyes soften seeing me like this.
" what are you doing here? " I said wiping my tears away.

I never break down like this. All this time I've been so patient to Zuho and everyone that make fun of me. I want to show to them that Im strong enough to face them all.

But now Im so weak, i don't why suddenly my mood become like this.

"  come here " he gesture for me to get closer to him.
He put his arms around me and comfort to me softly.

" hey ( BOOMY BOOMY LIKE THAT , sorry🌚 ) im here, you don't have to worry anything. You know, you don't have to listen to them. Im here to protect you from now on " he said smilling showing his cute dimples

I feel so safe around him. I smile back to him and thanked him for comforting me.

Jaeyoon was know as the school most kindest. He literally an angel. He always there when I can't take it from all the hate I gets.

Author's POV

As y/n and Jaeyoon hugging they didn't noticed that there's one person watching the scene just now.
The boy curl his fist ready to punch someone as he feels as his heart are aching because how jealous he is.

*skip a few days brought to you by Chani's chicken

" you seriously want to confess to her? " Inseong, Jaeyoon's bromance no no I mean bestfriend.

" yes, I have to urge to protect her, i need to and now its a great chance for me to do it " Jaeyoon says smilling really wide.

" its up to you now Jaeyoon, do what you have to do. Im at your side " Inseong said patting his bestfriend's back

Without them noticing, Zuho was there listening to the whole conversation.

' Im not going to let you have here, she's mine. You're going to die Lee Jaeyoon ' Zuho mumble alone as he think of a plan to kill Jaeyoon.

He calls his gang to go and drag Jaeyoon to the back of their school.
Zuho's minions push Jaeyoon so that he kneel infront of Zuho.

" well well well, look who's here " Zuho smirk looking at him

" what do you want Zuho " Jaeyoon said while standing up feeling so annouyed and angry at the same time.

" Stay away from y/'n. She's mine. i love her  " Zuho said stressing out every each of word he said

" huh? What are you talking about. She's not yours. Plus if you really love her you wouldnt do such thing like bullying her. " Jaeyon spat back

" I DO THAT ON PURPOSE " Zuho raises his voice

" By hurting the one you love?!? You're crazy Zuho " Jaeyoon said rolling his eyes.

Zuho can't control his anger. He take out his pen knife and put it straight to Jaeyoon's body (?)

Jaeyoon eyes went wide and fall down because of the huge impact. He's officially gone.
Blood come out from his mouth. Zuho take out the pen knife from Jaeyoon's body.

His hand are covered with blood.

( just to say that Zuho's minions are not there because Zuho ask them to leave the place )

Zuho has shock impression as well. He couldn't believe what he did. He quickly run from the place and went home.

_________________________________

Hey guys don't worry there's going to have part 2 cz the story us too long hehe 😅 if you guys aren't that comfortable you guys can skip this chapter.

Its my first timw writting these kind of stuff so :3 Im sorry if its not good 😅

-sorry for my bad english

-☘️