\Rowoon\ [Requested ]

Requested by @itslydiahereboo 💕

__

Lydia's POV

" why..why are you doing this to me? " I say slowly as my tears starts to fall.

" I'm sorry, I just don't have feelings for you anymore bye Lydia.. " He said and walk away from me.
I can't believe I spend my whole 2 months with him and now he's going to leave me because he has someone he loves more than me.

" How can you do this to me Baek Zuho... " I mumble
I put my hand in my face and cried softly. It hurts when someone you really love and care leave you.

Suddenly someone touch my shoulder making me flinch a bit and look up to see my one and only best friend, Rowoon.

He sit down next to me and put my head down to his shoulder.
" go ahead and cry... " as soon as he said that I cry as much as I need too.
I keep on crying while he keeps on rubbing my back to make me feel better. He tells me that he's here for me.
I can't believe I have a great friend like him.
He wipe my tears with his thumbs and carress my cheeks.

" Are you ok now? " he said looking at me.

I noded my head slowly. My body is so weak from crying just now.

" How could he do this to me..I love him so much.. " I said holding back my tears because I'm tired of crying anymore.

" I know that he's not good for you Lydia..but why are so stubborn to hear me out? " he sigh

Yes, he told me that after I annouce that I'm dating Juho. Juho is the bas boy at our school
But I couldn't make myself to hear him.

" Mianhae..Rowoon-ah.. " i put my head down.
He realease a long sigh after that he pull me up and lead me to his car.

" where are we going? " I ask

" somewhere place that I really wanted to bring you " he said and starts to drive.

I fall asleep all the way to that place.

---

" wake up Lydia.. we're here.. " he said softly shaking me.
I open my eyes to see I'm at a forest?

" why are we here? " I ask

" I have something to show you! Come " he holds my hand and bring me along to his suprise.
We stop at a place with beautiful lights everywhere.

" wow.. " I'm speechless this place is really beautiful.

" look up " he said and I look up to find a cute tree house.

He helps me to climb up.
I sat down at the tree house and look around.

" wow..where do you find this place? " I ask as I still looking around this treehouse.
Its not that big but its not that small either.
" I build this place " he said smilling widely

" jinja?! Daebak..but why do you bring me here? " I ask curiously.

" This is a special place for me. I build this by myself. No one help me to build this place. I want to bring someone special here. Only someone special. I build this place for her and I hope she could build some place for me in her heart.  "
He said as he look through my eyes with full of sincere.

" what..what do you mean Rowoon-ah " I said shuttering.

" I like you Lydia, no scratch that, I'm in love with you... I don't know how to confess to you back then. But now I just want you to try and love me although I know you're still love him.. " He said as his voice is getting smaller and smaller.

I keep queit because I don't know what to say.
I feel his sincerness in his words and I know how much he cares about me.
Maybe I should give it a try?

He look at me dissapointed because I'm not talking.

" Its ok if you — " i cut his words
" I'll give it a try " i smile widely at him and suprisely kiss his cheeks.

He blush
" really? Thank you thank you Lydia~ " he said as he hug me tightly.

" but you have to prove me how much you love me?  " i said as I hold his hands.

" everyday I will " he whisper as he kiss my hand.

____________________________________

Here you go~ I hope its good ^^ I just realise that its been a long time since I wrote Hwi 's imagines😭 I will do 2 imagines for him after this I promise ^^💕💕
Next up : Hwiyoung

/ sorry if there are errors in writting 😅

-binnie☘️