\Hwiyoung\

I walk along the busan beach alone.
' I wish he is here ' I said in mind.

He said he's too busy to come. You know how kpop idols job is. He's getting busier by day.

I sigh as I look at the beautiful ocean.

" Y/n? Is that you? " a voice infront of me.
I look at the front and see my highschool good friend or classmate,  Jimin.

" Jimin? Lol what are you doing here? " I said. As far as I know Jimin rarely going to the beach.

" just walking around watching the beach. I'm actually waiting for the sunset. Want to join me? "

" Why not? " i said and walk along with him.

We talk a lot of things about life and all. I told him that I have a boyfriend and that he was suppose to be here but he can't.

" its ok, you should understand him and his work. I'm sure he's dying to go here with you " he said and smile warmly at me.

As we walk, i could feel like someone watching us.
I shrugged it off.

" oh Y/n are you — " his word are cut by someone who suddenly appear infront of us.

" Hwiyoung?  What are you doing here? " I look at him shock.
Where did this boy came from?

" Of course seeing the sunset with you jagi~ " he said as he pull me to his arm.

" who is he? " he said sternly making Jimin to tense a bit.

" I'm Y/n'a schoolmate " Jimin reply

" oh ok then, I take her with me right now, bye " and he drag me away from Jimin

" yah why are you so rude to him? " i hit him

" ouch jagi " he pout

" I'm not rude, I just want to take you away from him that's all " he said with a jealous face.

" are you perhaps jealous? " I said smirking.

" me? i'm..no..not jealous " he shutter

" you are?! Hahaha look how you shutter at your words " i said as I laugh at him.

" fine, so what? I'm insecure Y/n.. He is more handsome than me, maybe more mature than me and— " I cut him with kiss on his lips.

He look so shock and blush madly.

" what..what was that for? " he said touching his lips

I giggle " to shut you up. Hwi, you're perfect. You don't need to be insecure, I love you for you not for how good you look. Yes, you're handsome and for me you're the best boyfriend I've ever had. " i smile while giving a light squeez on his hand.

He smile and give a peck on my lips.
" I love you too baby, I'm sorry I can't be with you earlier " he said looking so sad again.

" you don't have too. Now you're with me. Come let's see the sunset. " i said and drag him to a place where we can see a better view of the sunset.

" wow it looks so beautiful " as I amaze how beautiful the sunset is.

" not as beautiful as you " he whisper closer to my ear.
I blush and peck his cheek.
He smile and hug me closer to him.

" Y/n? "

" hmm? "

" saranghae " and he kiss my lips with full of love

" nado saranghae " i mumble and smile through the kiss.

____________________________________

Hi guys! ^^ how was it! Sorry for the late update 😅 I was busy all day finishing my hw and all🌚 Hope this is great💕

/ sorry if there are errors in writting😅

Next up : Inseong

-binnie☘️